2023-2024 NFL Season : Arizona's QB Search Continues

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No thx I don’t have insurance on my trip to Vegas in February and I’d hate to be out the airfare and hotel deposit when Vegas is struck by a meteor just because you want to see one of those perennial losers finally win.

Who's going to tell him?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Still surprises me that the Cowboys have stuck with McCarthy for as long as they have, learning the hard and heartbreaking way why the Packers dumped him.
I don't blame mccarthy at all for this. TBH he's a fine coach. At some point you'll have to axe him cause that's just the way it is, but Dak is the real problem with this team.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That entire team shit the bed in that loss, trying to pin it on just Dak is ridiculous. The D was particularly pathetic the entire game.

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That entire team shit the bed in that loss, trying to pin it on just Dak is ridiculous. The D was particularly pathetic the entire game.
Parsons with 1 pressure, 1 solo tackle. No TFL, no sacks, nada. Greatest defensive player since Reggie White!

Always shows up in the big game if only it weren't for those meddling refs!!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Parsons with 1 pressure, 1 solo tackle. No TFL, no sacks, nada. Greatest defensive player since Reggie White!

Always shows up in the big game if only it weren't for those meddling refs!!
Given your most recent talent assessment posts, Parsons will likely be the greatest of all time. You're a fucking moron.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Quinn deciding the playoffs are the best time to see how they do as a primarily zone defense when man to man has been their bread and butter, and then sticking with it despite them getting lit up is one of the most inexplicable coaching fuckups I've ever seen.

Dak's performance is just Dak being Dak. From staring down receivers and who will get the ball thrown their way despite triple coverage to running out of bounds for sacks, he's one dumb son of a bitch

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Brady was right about the mediocrity in the league. Really aren't any juggernaut teams out there this year
Where some see mediocrity, I see parity. Most teams have a chance. And SF and the Ravens are still the clear front runners. The main reason a lot of us still actually watch football is the "any given Sunday" mentality that a team like the Cardinals can surprise a playoff team.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
12-5 for the last 3 years won't get many coaches fired.
With the creampuff schedule and weak ass division that the Eagles practically gift wrapped for them down the stretch, it probably should. The Ginger Ninja was able to do that most of his run at a time when there was far stronger competition in the NFC East. Hell we should have fired the fucker for blowing the three score lead in Seattle during the NFCCG. Its not as bad as the easy ride to the one seed that New England had for years, but its pretty close. They are basically all but guaranteed a playoff spot for the next few years. But, hey hang on to McRib a few more years and watch what happens. Spoiler alert: It gets worse.

They got a two to three year window with their current talent at most. Then its the Wade Phillips years all over again as the cap hits all come dye. All McRib does is squander careers. His one SB win was a fluke where we caught fire at the right time as a six seed and our D was playing lights out. I am not saying clean the whole place out, but McCarthy should be shown the door and Dak should only be signed to a very team friendly deal at best.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I get your point, but do you have any faith he will ever be more than a great regular season coach?
He pairs well with our great regular season QB. And since Dak isn't going anywhere for at least another year, why waste time on another coach?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
"dak this" "mcrib that" "dan quinn sucks"

All of the talk is completely irrelevant and I've come to a conclusion, like a fever dream this morning - there is a silver lining to all of the disappointment and hilarious playoff flame outs and it's this (and I think its worth the ridicule) - I've been a Cowboys fan since I was a wee lad (late 80's) through today. When they suck (and they've sucked for 30 years), it sucks as a fan. But I have other teams to watch (arsenal, pokes, mavs etc). Jerry Jones has one thing in his life, and he's not tasted the sweet succor of success in 30 years. He's an old man, dying on a vine and what he craves most continues to elude him, like a dog on the hunt. He smells it, but can't quite pin down his quarry.

To me, that's the big win. I hope he dies having never again repeated the success he stole from Jimmy and from that perspective I hope we continue losing. I hope he dies, and the very next season we celebrate a Super Bowl. Fuck him. He's the only reason Mcdipshit and the red headed genius were ever head coaches in the NFL when they were. Jerry thinks he's a football genius, when in reality he's a salesman (a brilliant salesman to be fair). We fire Mctard and he's at best a coordinator somewhere else. Garrett isn't even that, and was found out quite quickly outside of Dallas. Harbaugh - LOL. Like a real head coach would EVER consider coaching in Dallas - even when you have a cabinet of talent at your disposal. It's cursed, and there is one person responsible for that curse.

I'm about 90% certain the only reason Jerry made amends this year with jimmy is he genuinely thought he was cursed for his stolen valor from the 90's. LOL. Get rekt bitch.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its also important to remember (though this falls under the "duh" category) that those 90s runs were largely fueled by pre Salary Cap era spending, topped off by that ludicrous Herchel Walker trade. Which again points back to Jerry being the root of all the problems because he cannot win a championship now that he can't buy one. Sad thing is, I don't see it getting better when he finally keels over.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"dak this" "mcrib that" "dan quinn sucks"

To me, that's the big win. I hope he dies having never again repeated the success he stole from Jimmy and from that perspective I hope we continue losing. I hope he dies, and the very next season we celebrate a Super Bowl. Fuck him.

Mcdipshit

Harbaugh - LOL. Like a real head coach would EVER

1705518472894.gif

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user