2023 AssHat Voting round 4!

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The "why not both?" sentiment doesn't do this dilemma justice. We need a "why not all?" option.

But,

Araysar
pharmakos
Mr. Sox
wormie

do seem to pull ahead a little.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar Araysar vs. Ambiturner - A russian and a welcher. But I repeat myself.
pharmakos vs. Foler Foler Foler - Pharma doesn't have folebroh's dedication. Besides, Foler is broke and could really use the cash prize from winning this thing.
Mr. Sox vs. Kirun Kirun Kirun - I don't play in whatever litter box mr sox shits up.
womie vs. Chris Chris Chris - As bad as wormie is, I don't think he's been banned from pol. It's like Chris is fighting with his arms tied behind his back and is still winning.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This. How can someone who is in one thread that isn't /pol be in the Elite Eight?

He must be really fucking good at it. I voted for him in previous rounds out of respect for his game. But this the first true asshat he's faced who's posts I read.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Mr. Sox is just the type of guy with both feet firmly planted on the ground.

iu

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Go check out the Pantheon thread and see first hand. The level of absolute lunacy can’t be touched really.
No matter how much one shits up a single game thread, its still a single game thread. No one is more insane that Lumi and he doesn't even get nominated because he stays in his own little corner of our flat earth.

• 1Seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No matter how much one shits up a single game thread, its still a single game thread. No one is more insane that Lumi and he doesn't even get nominated because he stays in his own little corner of our flat earth.
i didnt even know Lumi was a regular poster. i see him sporadically and his schtick is calling everyone names for not knowing the deep secrets only he and his illuminati friends(he has no friends) know.

• 1Jonesing

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i didnt even know Lumi was a regular poster. i see him sporadically and his schtick is calling everyone names for not knowing the deep secrets only he and his illuminati friends(he has no friends) know.
I think he posts in between hands at the poker tables in AC.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For the final four and finale, we need some sort of running total going on to see how the votes are stacking up.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lol love it when my low effort trolling strikes a nerve. That shit's really been eating you alive, hasn't it. Or was it because you got BTFO when you tried to pretend like you weren't banned and I shut your shit down?
you mean when ** I ** shut your shit down and then kicked you out of this contest?

I post a meme and you run here 2 minutes later all rustled

LMAO

• 1Harrow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
you mean when ** I ** shut your shit down and then kicked you out of this contest?

I post a meme and you run here 2 minutes later all rustled

LMAO

Says the guy who's losing his shit over a meme I posted days ago. Not sure why you think calling out the guy that always hands you your ass is a good idea, but maybe it's one of the reasons you're winning the shittiest poster award?

• 1Faggotry

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In all fairness Ambiturner Ambiturner , out of curiosity I decided to do a quick tally of the votes. The Russian is kicking your ass and even a 2am vote drop aint gonna be enough to save you. When it comes to asshat votes he is curbstomping you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Says the guy who's losing his shit over a meme I posted days ago. Not sure why you think calling out the guy that always hands you your ass is a good idea, but maybe it's one of the reasons you're winning the shittiest poster award?

In all fairness Ambiturner Ambiturner , out of curiosity I decided to do a quick tally of the votes. The Russian is kicking your ass and even a 2am vote drop aint gonna be enough to save you. When it comes to asshat votes he is curbstomping you.

LOL, there has never been a time when I didnt beat your dumb cop ass to paste.

You should stick to beating people that dont fight back. Like your suspects, your girlfriend and your kids.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like