2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last we ever see Watson on a field? Browns owe him regardless but cant imagine hiim ever playing again if it's an Achilles.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals offense so fucking frustrating again. Burrow putting the ball where it should and receivers just not making the plays.

It's gonna have to be the Burrow-Chase show as usual.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Last we ever see Watson on a field? Browns owe him regardless but cant imagine hiim ever playing again if it's an Achilles.
I want to say probably because Achilles is a year minimum injury. But he is signed through 2026, and they don't have any outs in his contract (I don't think). So they will still be on the hook for his salary, even if he doesn't play for them.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I admit, with this loss the Pats might have locked in the #1 pick over the Panthers.

But are the coaches really the biggest problem compared to their Oline roster?
The Panthers have proved over and over that they don't know what to do with a #1 pick. I say that as a Panthers fan and I'm including manchild Newton.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This week we’ve apparently been graced with a pre 2021 Detroit Lions appearance.
Yo tarrant, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish your decent year. But we all know the 1989-1998 detroit lions were the best detroit lions of all time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I would guess Watson ends up on the Browns' practice squad for 'Rehab' in late 2025, though he could potentially play late next year if their rookie QB / Winston implodes.

2026, they probably just cut him before the regular season starts, and he plays one or two games as someone's emergency QB before never being seen again.