LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

wait what GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man hes just gonna make the Jets even worse than Wilson. Didnt think that would be possible.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you think we'd get mass suicide of Jets fans if Rodgers had back to back opening drive season ending injuries or are they just too desensitized to failure by this point?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Do you think we'd get mass suicide of Jets fans if Rodgers had back to back opening drive season ending injuries or are they just too desensitized to failure by this point?
That would be preferable to winning 12 games a year to only to get routed in the playoffs for the umpteenth time.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait because of him playing or if he somehow got Davantae Adams to come to the Jets this year?
Maybe both lol. You can tell he’s being armchair GM with having them sign his old buddies or now trying to get Adams.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Adams is still good though. He would definitely make them better. Not like he's trying to bring in a wash up.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'd welcome such an event. He's a fudge packer and should have never been signed to the Jets in the first place.

• 1Truth!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I'd welcome such an event. He's a fudge packer and should have never been signed to the Jets in the first place.

These terms are acceptable to the denizens of FoH if it means your demise and we are no longer subject to pictures of the lifeless thot you worship

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe both lol. You can tell he’s being armchair GM with having them sign his old buddies or now trying to get Adams.

Adams still great, though. Maybe not elite anymore with all the receiving talent across the league, but top 15 easy

Dalien

Registered Hodor

I have a buddy who's a lifelong Jets fan and yeah, they're pretty desensitized. When Rodgers went down in the first game last year he just sighed and said "oh well maybe next year"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have a buddy who's a lifelong Jets fan and yeah, they're pretty desensitized. When Rodgers went down in the first game last year he just sighed and said "oh well maybe next year"

Well then, what would it take to cause a jets fan mass suicide event? What if we convinced everyone that the "J-E-T-S" chant was racist. Then we could sell the naming rights for the team to Boeing and make them spell a longer word. "D-R-E-A-M-L-I-N-E-R-S".

Just spitballing here. We all wanna make the world a better place.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well then, what would it take to cause a jets fan mass suicide event? What if we convinced everyone that the "J-E-T-S" chant was racist. Then we could sell the naming rights for the team to Boeing and make them spell a longer word. "D-R-E-A-M-L-I-N-E-R-S".

Just spitballing here. We all wanna make the world a better place.
Go the other way. Have them win the championship. It would be the peak of their life and everything after would be a disappointment so you can just nudge them along to ending it on a high note.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Let's stick to things that could conceivably happen in reality.
yeah I'm with gav on this one. So how do we get the jets cheer declared racist?

I think getting boeing to buy the naming rights will be the easy part.