2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well then, what would it take to cause a jets fan mass suicide event? What if we convinced everyone that the "J-E-T-S" chant was racist. Then we could sell the naming rights for the team to Boeing and make them spell a longer word. "D-R-E-A-M-L-I-N-E-R-S".

Just spitballing here. We all wanna make the world a better place.
Jets sweep the league, dominate the post season.

And then their bus crashes off a mountain on the way to the superbowl.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can't trademark a fucking number you money-hungry whores.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
funny enough, Young also happens to have a law degree

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aikman doesn't even really belong in the 'trademark my number' conversation but at least he has a few legitimate accolades to his name. Lamar is a fucking clown that nobody will even remember in twenty years.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

Begun, the ACL tears have.

(I know some of these are freak injuries that can literally happen at any time (cue Teddy Bridgewater), but given the number of ACL tears that kill seasons (depending on the player's importance, can knock entire teams out of contention), I still think its weird that CBAs haven't mandated limited speed practices for the first few weeks while everyone gets a physical and physical trainers work on flexibility exercises before players go full speed.)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Begun, the ACL tears have.

(I know some of these are freak injuries that can literally happen at any time (cue Teddy Bridgewater), but given the number of ACL tears that kill seasons (depending on the player's importance, can knock entire teams out of contention), I still think its weird that CBAs haven't mandated limited speed practices for the first few weeks while everyone gets a physical and physical trainers work on flexibility exercises before players go full speed.)
And another