2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First look at Jayden Daniels was pretty nice. Granted it was quick and Jets didn't have their starting D in (although we were down our top 3 OT's). Just worry about him getting enough time to actually attack with downfield throws.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just hear to say that my Maxx Crosby Jersey for this year is in the mail! I think the LV Raiders might be a little underestimated, didn't we freeze Kenny Stabler, and Al Davis, Jerry has his ready to go on a moments notice, too soon?
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders
KRA! KRA! I hope I don't have to lurk another year.....
Mary Elizabeth Winstead Bugs GIF by CBS

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just hear to say that my Maxx Crosby Jersey for this year is in the mail! I think the LV Raiders might be a little underestimated, didn't we freeze Kenny Stabler, and Al Davis, Jerry has his ready to go on a moments notice, too soon?
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
KRA! KRA! I hope I don't have to lurk another year.....
Minshew or O'Connell?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers call off joint practices due to too many injuries. Great start to the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I would go with Minshew right now especially with the left side of the line being banged up.
I also think Minshew fits Raider Culture more, O'Connell comes off a little too prep school (at least from what I have seen).

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Starting to get curious about what the Bengals plan to do about Chase as he continues to hold in.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chase will get $1 more than Jefferson and reset the market again.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Except the team president doesn't seem to think paying him this year is a good idea, so that $1 is gonna be a hell of a lot more if they stick to that idea.

Last edited:

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Chase will get $1 more than Jefferson and reset the market again.

Him and Lamb are literally playing chicken I bet to see who signs first, so they can pip the other by a couple dollars.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can the cowboys do anything for Lamb or even Parsons without first dealing with Dak? His contract has the cowboys by the balls.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Wow feel bad for the Vikings here. He looked good in his preseason debut.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
49ers are retarded.

He wants Top 3-5 money and he's right on the cusp of Top 10 IMO (either just inside it or outside it depending on where you rank a few). All based on roughly one year of top end production. You could argue a year and a half. That's not enough of a proven track record, especially when the guy is still under contract and you don't HAVE to pay him.

The Niners have players faaaar more important than Aiyuk long term. Like CMC and Brock. And they'd take a cap hit if they dumped Deebo. Plus, Shanahan has a huge hard on for the guy for some stupid reason.

You can't keep them all. I liked the rumors of Cooper + draft picks for Aiyuk. You basically get a year rental on a guy who is roughly the same skill level, then you can dump him next year and get picks. This trade to PIT means you'll likely lose some production in receiving this year. But apparently Cleveland wasn't willing to give him 30+mil/year either.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He wants Top 3-5 money and he's right on the cusp of Top 10 IMO (either just inside it or outside it depending on where you rank a few). All based on roughly one year of top end production. You could argue a year and a half. That's not enough of a proven track record, especially when the guy is still under contract and you don't HAVE to pay him.

The Niners have players faaaar more important than Aiyuk long term. Like CMC and Brock. And they'd take a cap hit if they dumped Deebo. Plus, Shanahan has a huge hard on for the guy for some stupid reason.

You can't keep them all. I liked the rumors of Cooper + draft picks for Aiyuk. You basically get a year rental on a guy who is roughly the same skill level, then you can dump him next year and get picks. This trade to PIT means you'll likely lose some production in receiving this year. But apparently Cleveland wasn't willing to give him 30+mil/year either.
I understand all of that, and realize at some point you are going to lose key players. They are retarded for letting it go this long, and trading him now when you know they aren't going to get anything of value this year, when they really need it most. At least I assume they aren't going to get anything of value for this year. I just don't know who the Steelers have to offer in the pick, so assume it will be all next years draft picks.