2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As a Seahawks fan, trade him! But the Niners really should just hold onto him and make him play it out. And then even franchise tag him if it goes well and work on a long term deal then.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just in time for his possible suspension. Football hates the Vikings this year.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hollywood going to be out for the week 1 game I already bought tickets for. FML

also wtf @Kirun

I blame the ridiculous helmet covers.

I don't know how helmets are tearing up knees and ankles, but I'm sure I could whip up a visual aid if I wanted to, had any talent, and was a little smarter.

I remain convinced that there is something rotten in the Niner strength and conditioning staff.

I'm not keeping track, what kind of injuries are they? Are they broken bones or muscle/tendon/ligament injuries? Soft tissue injuries are a common side effect of steroid use. It's because the muscles get stronger without the supporting ligaments and tendons getting stronger. If they have a roid culture that could explain why the problem is persisting despite the conditioning staff being replaced.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Except there are rumors the 49ers already offered around that earlier and he said no. The rumors I heard were 27mil.

Everything I'm hearing is that he wants 30+ and he's just not a 30+ guy...yet. He could be, but I'm not convinced yet.

Could have sworn I read he would accept $28 a year for one of the trades, can't imagine he'd want to make 49ers pay more given their team/contract situations (I mean, reality has to set in even for these crazy WR, right?). If he wants 30+ that's a whole different ballgame.

Although the sticking point could be guaranteed cash for all we know, too.

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider

Sucks he is out for the entire season by doing the repair but far better for his long term potential

It's alright, I'm sure they have a capable backup, it says here it's...

1000008448.jpg

Oh.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
McManus just had to do some weird shit on a plane to get cancelled, so now I have to watch these fucks miss field goals forever. Swear every damn kicker we've let go has gone on to be good eventually, too. Suisham, Gano, Hopkins.