2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Dude is a fucking national treasure, I hope he stays in the league 10 years. Give me more stories about him purchasing old prison buses that he lives out of parked right out back from the gym he works out in however many hours a day. Shit is absolutely hilarious.

i

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yup, lots of reporting on that yesterday. It sounds like he is going to make a decision today (according to Jerry Rice), so hopefully we hear something soon.

On the topic of Aiyuk and his value, this article does a pretty good job of breaking down how efficient he is.
In addition to his efficiency, I love how well he blocks. If you watch CMC's highlights from last year a lot of his big runs or TDs were because of Aiyuk taking out the last dude. You can see the same thing with Deebo's highlights but for him it's usually Kittle clearing the way and sometimes he takes out the last 2 dudes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Well they were the stupid ones who gave him that contract after a super conservative mildly successful luck-based season, so they're not exactly well versed in making good decisions.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well they were the stupid ones who gave him that contract after a super conservative mildly successful luck-based season, so they're not exactly well versed in making good decisions.
Their GM basically has downs

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His good-ish season was as a game manager type too, not as a big star player.

I'd still take him over Dak though.

• 1Edgelord

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I would like to see jerry help the giants out with his contract. Maybe pay them a % of the total contract every time he starts a game against us. He's not as much fun to beat as eli was, but it's close.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If I was a Cowboys fan I would take Eli's with the Giants success in a heartbeat.

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
If I was a Cowboys fan I would take Eli's with the Giants success in a heartbeat.
Don't make this something it's not. I'm talking about how much fun it was to watch him get flustered and get a poochy lip like he's about to cry. Daniel Jones looks to be cut from the same cloth.

Besides, he's only got 2 more superbowl rings than tony romo.

smelli_1.0.0.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Now the eagles are going to know the redskin's one pass play.

• 1Double Worf