2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>

Nice!! Just like O.co but inside and that water dripping on you from above might be piss or might be beer.... I cannot wait to see them play!

That's if TOOL ever plays @ The Sphere (I think I would have to sell both kidneys for a ticket to that show.)

The Raiders need to work on getting more RAIDER fans in the stands as Las Vegas is a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" and a huge tourist destination... No visitors ever really WANTED to go to O.co to see their team play the Raiders, they might get shanked esse, get TB, or get jacked on the way to the game ;).

Always stay classy San Francisco! Learn to swim, see you down in Arizona Bay! KRA KRA KRA!!!!!!

Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders
I never thought I would say I miss that old ugly fucker! I have no comments on Mark "Bowl Cut" Davis, he has proven he knows how to pick the wrong coach, I mean wtf.... Josh McDaniels, Jesus H. Christ, that pick for HC should require a lobotomy afterward...

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Dont think I have ever seen such a bad QB draft year. And the best one was the last pick in the draft..

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is all so stupid. I so badly want it resolved.

The last update I saw from Commanders site was the Niners wanted at least a conditional 1st, or McLaurin included in the deal, which were both deal breakers for Peters.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
So the pats are starting Brissett over Maye at least for now. i can see why, the Pat's oline is the worst in football imo, but honestly, in live games- albiet preseason- Maye has performed better that Brissett.

imo pats no more than 6 wins unless something crazy happens to the rest of the league. their D should be fine- better than the "average" D in the league. their offense i have NO idea. IIIIIIFFFFF the oline can block for more than 3 seconds they have a chance at being better that everyone thinks. doubtful but there it is. IMO barring injury to Brissett, Maye is probably starting ~game 5.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Per Wickersham, “Brady would not be permitted to be in another team’s facility, would not be permitted to witness practice and would not be permitted to attend broadcast production meetings, either in-person or virtually.”

Pretty curious spot he is finding himself in trying to buy a piece of the raiders and be a broadcaster.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

If this is actually true, and Aiyuk simply wants to get paid, accept their offer and go play in Cleveland. If not, stop being a bitch and accept whatever the 49ers are offering and go play. This shit is so stupid at this point.

Between this and the Trent Williams stuff, I think it is going to fuck the 49ers. Just seems like an incredibly terrible way to start off a season, especially when you are desperately trying to get back to the Super Bowl one last time with this core group.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

If this is actually true, and Aiyuk simply wants to get paid, accept their offer and go play in Cleveland. If not, stop being a bitch and accept whatever the 49ers are offering and go play. This shit is so stupid at this point.

Between this and the Trent Williams stuff, I think it is going to fuck the 49ers. Just seems like an incredibly terrible way to start off a season, especially when you are desperately trying to get back to the Super Bowl one last time with this core group.

Dunno what to tell ya. As a fan I know what it feels like with havin a star player sit out. This time last year we had the Chris Jones stuff which was frustrating but I am very glad they got a deal done.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm also tired of the Chase debacle with the Bengals. Thing with Chase is he still has two years left on his contact. Like take it easy dude.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users