2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dont blame him one bit for wanting a new contract the moment it is available, to not do it is fucking foolish.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm also tired of the Chase debacle with the Bengals. Thing with Chase is he still has two years left on his contact. Like take it easy dude.
Thats whats really confusing with Chase. You'd think he would want to go ball out this year and set the market even higher rather than try to get $1 more than JJ.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I dont blame him one bit for wanting a new contract the moment it is available, to not do it is fucking foolish.

Is the precedent now to negotiate new contracts one year after you sign one?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
take it you haven't been paying attention the past couple years then

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What the fuck? I guess it all depends on the details, and if he was asking for more guarantees or something

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe he just didn't want to practice.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah the narrative the whole time has been that the niners didn't want to pay $30M per year. He even claimed that he would take $28M, so if $30M has been on the table for 3 weeks wtf was he holding out for? Maybe he really thought Pittsburgh would pay him $35M or something?

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1725036399450.jpeg

Obsidian Obsidian Merrith Merrith McCheese McCheese

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I have my doubts we ever get it back, but frankly I can't see how much could be worse than Commanders. Shit I'd prefer Washington Football Team over Commanders.
If they don't do Redskins, that was the far superior name. Big problem, you can't call yourself the Washington Football Team and hold your city hostage for a new stadium, although I would love to see the Washington Football Team of St. Louis.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is going to look like a terrible deal week 1 if they don't end Trent Williams' holdout. Not very easy to get the WR the ball when your QB is running for his life.
I really hate this contract stuff. Trent Williams signed a contract just 3 years ago that made him the highest paid tackle, and now is holding out for more guaranteed money. How about not signing a contract if you aren't happy with it, instead of signing it and then bitching about it later.

All that said, Williams is arguably the most important player on the offense outside of Purdy. Had the 49ers won the SB last year, they probably wouldn't feel the urgency to give into his demands, but they didn't so they will.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Impossible. Shooting people is illegal in San Francisco.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users