2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As far as people who have been shot in the chest go, he looks pretty fuckin healthy. Might have screwed up his big tattoo though.

GMHZXDHaIAALYyg.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm in that area all the time. Not really known to be a dodgy area. There's a Sandbox VR and shit right across the street. Wonder if this was a targeted incident. Glad he's ok.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tracy is not a great place to live (at least didn't use to be, I know it has grown a bit in the last decade), but it isn't awful like Stockton.

Pearsall was already released today, so that is good news.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone in here get the youtube sunday ticket last year? I'm wondering if I get it, will there be any problem sharing the login with my family? It'll probably be no more than 4 different devices.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Did anyone in here get the youtube sunday ticket last year? I'm wondering if I get it, will there be any problem sharing the login with my family? It'll probably be no more than 4 different devices.

As long as they're added as users in your family it's not a problem. A friend and I shared a Sunday Ticket last year. He just added me as a profile to his family.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah works great

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe they fuckin made it more expensive after barely avoiding getting sued into oblivion for being a monopoly. It's just a giant fuck you to the plebs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, gonna go ahead and stick to that IPTV baby!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be have eyes on 18 games next year with week 1 falling on labor day weekend and the Superbowl landing on Presidents day weekend

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be have eyes on 18 games next year with week 1 falling on labor day weekend and the Superbowl landing on Presidents day weekend
Presidents day weekend would be dope but fuck starting football on labor day weekend. That's when everyone does their fantasy draft.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They will be hard pressed to do that without adding another bye week.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That is what they will likely offer as part of the deal to get the NFLPA to agree to it, along with the customary mo money.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Football this week, hockey next month. We are back, we are fucking back baby!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users