2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe they fuckin made it more expensive after barely avoiding getting sued into oblivion for being a monopoly. It's just a giant fuck you to the plebs.
Is it more expensive? It's been a couple years since I had it with DTV, but I thought it was around a grand back then. Right now it's more like $400.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had to laugh at Chad Johnson and Shannon Sharpe talking about how if it had been Trent walking down that street instead of Ricky Pearsall if the kid would have tried to stick him up. I don't care how nice his watch is, the smart money is on don't fuck with Trent. John Lynch knows it too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda funny, Trent racked up $5m in fines for the hold out and his new contract is worth $5m more overall just a lot more guaranteed now

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda funny, Trent racked up $5m in fines for the hold out and his new contract is worth $5m more overall just a lot more guaranteed now
Yeah I think it was really more about getting the guaranteed money for 2 years, and the small raise he got for this year covered the fines plus some more.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Commanders sign Cosmi to an extension. 4 years, $74M. This whole actual decent front office stuff is weird.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Didn't the Commanders just get rid of a toxic, problematic owner?? Looks like the clean out didn't go far enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Honestly he didn't say much that was that wild. Except for shitting on most fans.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Didn't the Commanders just get rid of a toxic, problematic owner?? Looks like the clean out didn't go far enough.

Yeah guess he's been around for 4 years. They should have known.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users