Fuck Andy Reid. Don't care about what happened

lol

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Vikings look pretty good, especially that defense. Hopefully the Jefferson injury isn't serious
It was a weird game. Both teams had some bad breaks but it seemed like the Vikes got into Purdy's head in the second half with the blitzing which doesn't usually happen to him. The big concern was the 6 sacks but at least a couple of those were on Purdy himself.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not sold on calling Caleb a full on bust yet but I am 100% sure they should have fired Eberflus ahead of the draft
Fully believe Eberflus is ass aside from defensive coaching. And hiring Shane Waldron as OC should have instantly canned him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It's the usual conundrum - a competent QB still on a cheap rookie contract is one of the easiest paths to success, but virtually no one can succeed with a terrible offensive line.

The complication to that being there just aren't enough OL to go around, and that rule changes to slow down their injury rate need to happen sooner than later. A number of people have suggested we should just legalize offensive line holding, but I don't know the body mechanics to know if changing O-linemen's grappling angle vs D-linemen would actually do much to reduce their injuries.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So, what, week five before Bryce is starting due to Dalton being injured due to that O-line?

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The roster is not good but wow Young has looked like the worst QB pick in the top 3 in like 10 years. Carolina gave up everything only to whiff so hard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The roster is not good but wow Young has looked like the worst QB pick in the top 3 in like 10 years. Carolina gave up everything only to whiff so hard.
Can you really call it whiffing when it's Carolina? They probably could have made Mahomes look that bad if they'd drafted him.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users