2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He will never elevate your team beyond slightly better than mediocre. After decades of the Jets being the only reason you weren't the worst franchise in the league I dunno if I'd get greedy.
Fish Fishing GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its obvious the NFC South is the powerhouse division this league.

Been saying it for years.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I hate to do it but I might have to hop on the saints train. Colts aren't doing shit.

Gonna root for Carr or Allen it feels like. Herbert is cool but we know how the Chargers roll

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Most injuries I’ve seen in a season in a while.

I guess we are picking up Kareem Hunt again.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Miami's bye is week 6 which means he would only actually miss 3 games total provided he passes the concussion protocols by then.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Tua to IR. Have to wonder if he actually comes back this year.
I've seen Tua get wrecked on live TV for every concussion he's had in the pros. I'll probably watch red zone or another high profile game over a Dolphins game when he comes back. I might be in the minority but at this point I will find it hard to enjoy Miami games as a fan when the only thing I will do is hold my breath and scream internally when he scrambles or is under pressure.

The problem is that if he wants to play and is medically cleared, the players union will fight for his right to play, but at some point it's just bad for business and makes something entertaining not entertaining at all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've seen Tua get wrecked on live TV for every concussion he's had in the pros. I'll probably watch red zone or another high profile game over a Dolphins game when he comes back. I might be in the minority but at this point I will find it hard to enjoy Miami games as a fan when the only thing I will do is hold my breath and scream internally when he scrambles or is under pressure.

The problem is that if he wants to play and is medically cleared, the players union will fight for his right to play, but at some point it's just bad for business and makes something entertaining not entertaining at all.
Well there's no way he's going to voluntarily retire, ole scrambled egg brains don't get his big payout unless he's "forced" to retire.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The idea they won't clear him is not realistic, plenty of guys still playing who have had more concussions in less time. They just aren't the face of the franchise where they replay the incident over and over ad nauseam. I imagine most people don't actually know just how many concussions actually happen, last year for example was 7 per week.