Affluenza

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The kid looks like he should be in deliverance country plucking on a banjo

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can think of some possible Deliverance-like activities for him in the near future.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Supposedly they tracked them down because he still had his cell phone. What a fucking moron. I am not surprised.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
wWma5XY.jpg

Lawl. Mom bought him emo hair dye figuring that's all they needed to live their secret life in one of the most busiest NA tourist destinations. They must've originally detained him for looking like a massive faggot.

My pickle is tickled

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What's with his nipple? It looks like the tip of the nipple is actually inverted inside.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
One of the symptoms of Affluenza is RNS (rivet nipple syndrome).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Didn't even bother to google for countries without extradition. Seriously, googling, "how to disappear and start a new life" would have given them better results than take the first all-inclusive vacation to Puerto Vallarte.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
From the looks of it, hair dye was about as extreme as their escape plan got.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Mom be like "You and I are going start a new life at Sandals Puerto Vallarte"

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Word is he has a going away party? What kind of back woods bubba red neck law enforcement do they have were this shit stain is from?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If only they had been monitoring him like a proper police state this could have been avoided. Getting liberal on me phoenix?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Word is he has a going away party? What kind of back woods bubba red neck law enforcement do they have were this shit stain is from?
Probation monitoring is very basic, you have to report in to your probation officer once a week/month depending on the terms of the monitoring. There's not much to it. They rely on reports from others or police arrests to violate probation.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If only they had been monitoring him like a proper police state this could have been avoided. Getting liberal on me phoenix?
I mean if this kid was having a going away party why aren't a few of his family members in jail? His father had to of given him money and supported him.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Phoenix when you drink water is there risk of you dying because you can no longer breathe out of your mouth?

You can't really be this stupid can you?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
What's so laughable about it is he was on probation. Report in and don't do stupid stuff in videos and eventually it goes away. It's not like he was on the run from a murder charge.

His mom got deported back to the US and he's still in Mexico for whatever reason.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Its a way to serve less jail time. Max time he can serve is until he turns 19. So by fighting the extradition charge it buys him more time off from jail. Doesn't matter if he pisses off the system if everything is reset when he turns 19.

The mom on the other hand could spend 2-10 years so better co-operate as much as possible at this point.