Alien: Covenant (2017)

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
You saw the trailer right? You saw the guy not in a protective suit happily putting his face in an opening egg right?

Movie is even already more retarded than Prometheus.

Kane had a full suit on and his helmet was melted through. So while it makes sense for them wear some protective shit, we all know it would not matter. Once one of those little shits latches on, it secretes acid and will just burn through that shit.

That said. this does look like what Prometheus SHOULD have been. My expectations are low, so I am hoping it at least surprises me and its mediocre.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
HUGE spoilers re: covenant, DO NOT READ if you want to go into the movie surprised
from test screenings apparently david created the xenomorphs from the black goo in prometheus to fight the engineers, and the crashed lv-426 ship is one of the people who investigate the distress call trying to escape the planet. I guess david and noomi landed on a planet, he eventually kills her to use as organic material for his science experiments and then lures in a human ship for more material.

yup, a shitty android is the source of the xenomorph in the aliens universe. this is the worst retcon shit ever.
Holy fuckin shit. That shit is hilarious ahahah
Wow.....George Lucas v2.0 incoming

• 1Like

Homsar

I guess Franco's Role isnt that big in this but he is apparently the captain of the Covenant and married to Katherine Waterson character

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Is it too late to beg James Cameron to give up on the stupid ass smurf aliens and stage an intervention to save Ridley Scott from going full George Lucas with this IP?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am a huge Alien fan boy. I own all the movies, even the shitty ones, and read the comics. That being said the most exciting thing about that trailer so far is Danny McBride and it looks like he is about to die while getting shower sex.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
It really is sad how much potential this IP has yet Fox can't get out of first gear. Let it go! Full on planetary war with Colonial Marines and billions of aliens. This isn't rocket science!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OneofOne

It really is sad how much potential this IP has yet Fox can't get out of first gear. Let it go! Full on planetary war with Colonial Marines and billions of aliens. This isn't rocket science!

This. I simply do not understand this. Few thousands/tens of thousands of aliens, a few hundred Marines, a somewhat developed colony world = instant money machine. I would watch the shit out of that.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
What this movie needed was to be directed by M. Night Shyamalan and written by Damon Lindelof, with edits run by George Lucas.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
What this movie needed was to be directed by M. Night Shyamalan and written by Damon Lindelof, with edits run by George Lucas.
Isn't this what we ended up with?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider

You forgot to add Mac Walters to write the ending (Dude wrote Mass Effect 3) and Michael Bay for cinematography.

• 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I'm getting a feeling this movie is going to be largely constructed of scene-for-scene rips from all the other movies.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users