Large sized member
after watching prometheus like 10x, i have to say it wasnt a good movie

uZ3SV4r.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Poster should say "Run...at right angles to the path of the big giant rolling wheel."

Amirite?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"God does not work in straight lines" "Darwin does, apparently"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah its looks like Prometheus (now with everything you wanted right?), Ridley Scott needs to give it up.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah its looks like Prometheus (now with everything you wanted right?), Ridley Scott needs to give it up.
The trailer wasn't very impressive and he's certainly made some shitty movies. The Martian was recent though and that movie is great. He's also the guy that did Alien, Blade Runner, and Blackhawk Down along with a number of other decent movies, so he gets a bit of a pass from me. All that being said if this movie ends up shitty, maybe he should just stop with making movies with this franchise.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This looks better than Prometheus so will probably watch. The low 'soldier' number makes it seem like another test or experiment which means this franchise has seriously gone nowhere in almost 40 years.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
"The crew of the colony ship Covenant discover what they think is an uncharted paradise, but it is actually a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the synthetic David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition."
So I'm guessing since Noomi Rapace is listed like 5th in the pre release credits it starts off with her and David crash landing or living on the planet and she dies off and David does David shit until more homeboys arrive for him to spike drinks with dna building blocks of life but one of the crew is Hillary Clinton and the dna mutates her to became what is known to be aliens right now. Sadly another of the crew was Trump and his mutation created Predators which both then travel back in time and gives us the other 10 movies in the series.

The questions I really have are:
How long since the great Engineer incident has passed and does this crew have a cat?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Covenant_watermarked.jpg

I mean, I'm as much a fan of sweaty half covered tits bouncing around while firing pulse rifles as the next guy but, damn, can't we get a new fucking character archetype after 30 years? Couldn't she at least be blonde? Or have hairy pits or something?

P.S.: We're still using TA31 ACOG's in the 2090's?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Covenant_watermarked.jpg

I mean, I'm as much a fan of sweaty half covered tits bouncing around while firing pulse rifles as the next guy but, damn, can't we get a new fucking character archetype after 30 years? Couldn't she at least be blonde? Or have hairy pits or something?

P.S.: We're still using TA31 ACOG's in the 2090's?
Well M1911s are still common, expensive and sold in 2016 with some slight improvements over time.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Because the trigger is amazing... but yeah, it's dumb. They're using AR-15 variants in Warrik's top screenshot as well.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Well, the good news is, everyone has low expectations because of Prometheus, which means if this is meh, people will leave the theater saying it was better than they expected.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ok Ridley Scott doesn't have any new ideas sooooo.....he just copy scenes and famous things from Alien and Aliens.
Pass.

• 1Like