Archer

darkseid_sl

shitlord
Did not know that all the episodes have been written by Adam Reed (although IMDB says he's written 45 of 49). Still, that's pretty damn impressive.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to every new episode, but pretty much end up disappointed just about every time now.

so tired of hearing "I cant hear you over the sound of blah blah blah" that i cringe now every time it happens, the entire show is basically the same 3-4 catch phrases now.

They need to give Krieger more screen time too, very underused character.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I didnt very much like the direction they took Cheryl in. I think making her a billionaire was a mistake and ruined her character because every time she's on screen you're thinking to yourself "why would this masochistic paint huffer work as a secretary for some cunt?". It doesnt make sense at all.

Season 2 was really great, i think the show started losing me by the beginning of season 3 with the Pirate King trilogy, it was just too ridiculous and over the top.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Your mistake was trying to make sense of this show. Just sit back and laugh.

"Apologize for what, Dunkirk?" was my favorite part of the last episode. Much like the Gilles-de-Rais reference.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Your mistake was trying to make sense of this show. Just sit back and laugh.

"Apologize for what, Dunkirk?" was my favorite part of the last episode. Much like the Gilles-de-Rais reference.
Nah, the show exists in a defined reality, with a defined set of rules. It has continuity, it has relationships, it has callbacks to real world events and organizations (KGB, USSR, Woodhouse in RAF, even your Dunkirk reference), it has a set of physics laws - this isnt some Animaniacs/Looney Tunes nonsense where it doesnt have to make sense and just goes for a maximum gag per minute ratio. That's what made Archer so hilarious, that it balanced the real and the ludicrous so well. But by now, it tipped heavily into the ludicrous and suffered for it.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
If The Honeymooners and Coyote Lovely were disappointing then you should just stop watching this show. Or divorce yourself from TV altogether. Archer is the best out planet has to offer.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not enough Cheryl recently. Lana is losing appeal.
Agreed. I've never been a fan of Lana (although she's a great foil for Archer so I appreciate her character), but I can't get enough Cheryl. Her "upper crust society" fake voice she does is the best too.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
If The Honeymooners and Coyote Lovely were disappointing then you should just stop watching this show. Or divorce yourself from TV altogether. Archer is the best out planet has to offer.
3p1a36.jpg

velk

Trakanon Raider
I didnt very much like the direction they took Cheryl in. I think making her a billionaire was a mistake and ruined her character because every time she's on screen you're thinking to yourself "why would this masochistic paint huffer work as a secretary for some cunt?". It doesnt make sense at all.
In a show where one of the characters is a clone of Hitler that's married to a holographic anime character, you find the most unrealistic thing to be that a rich person is working for a spy agency ? ;p

I dunno about the CIA, but MI6 has had quite a lot of rich people working there. For the country ? For power ? To be in the 'inside' ? Cause they are bored ? Who knows.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Her personality is completely realistic for a government worker too. A little too masochistic for the post office but still up there.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
In a show where one of the characters is a clone of Hitler that's married to a holographic anime character, you find the most unrealistic thing to be that a rich person is working for a spy agency ? ;p

I dunno about the CIA, but MI6 has had quite a lot of rich people working there. For the country ? For power ? To be in the 'inside' ? Cause they are bored ? Who knows.
Yeah I bet a lot of millionaires work as secretaries.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Do you think Cheryl qualifies as your average millionaire/billionaire? Or that anything on this show is remotely realistic? Well, Robot Barry? Is it?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
ISIS is not part of the government. They are a private contractor intelligence agency. Hence the plots surrounding trying to get government contracts.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't they ask Cheryl why she even bothers working and her answer was more or less that she did it for the lulz?