Ashes of Creation

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Kudos for them for contining to develop the game the the way they are and being as open and transparent as they are. I don't think most people begin to appreciate the time it takes to provide some of this content at the fairly high level of polish they do. Would the game have got released sooner had they kept this all behind close doors? Yes. Would it have as large of an audience or be as good of a quality game if they didn't? Nope.

I'm as impatient as the next person but still glad they are doing what it takes to make a quality product. We've been burnt how many times in the last 20 years on piss poor unpolished MMO releases or games that could have been great but lacked sanity checks w/ the player base to help softly guide some of the direction. Maybe it fails but they definitely earned my alpha 2 dollar investiment just by how they are approaching.

I've never been an open world pvp fan nearly as much as I am instanced (Star Wars sadly had about the most fun pvp in any MMO for me and i hate space shit) but still excited. I would really love to see them make abit of a dynamic monthly pvp tourney. People will always find a way to bitch if it doesn't cater to them but can you imagine an automated BoB tourney as an example. Progresses across 3 months from local areas to crowning the top person from each server. Then could even do a live event pitting server BoB champs against each other (semi finals and finals for each class). They have shown they can get creative, something like that would just be fucking awesome.