Assange may have died or captured.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
or he's at the top of Trump tower getting a mani/pedi/massage

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I don't follow the ins and outs of it, but my friend who does seems to agree with the OP that Assange is either dead or imprisoned in US. If so, makes you wonder how much US bribed Ecuador?

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CNN kidnapped him. That's why they have (obviously) at the end of the headline and started with all caps for NOTE

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
face-swap.png

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't follow the ins and outs of it, but my friend who does seems to agree with the OP that Assange is either dead or imprisoned in US. If so, makes you wonder how much US bribed Ecuador?

Assange confirmed alive and well outside the US

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Getting annoyed by the imgur embed in this thread. *Glares at @Tuco

• 2Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hes living on a Yacht in the Indian sea.

but really, the tinfoil hats needed to justify the AMA, and Wikileaks going along with weekend at bernies assange is a bit much.

• 2Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Hes living on a Yacht in the Indian sea.

but really, the tinfoil hats needed to justify the AMA, and Wikileaks going along with weekend at bernies assange is a bit much.

Because extraordinary rendition isn't a real thing? Oh wait, it totes is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Jesus what the fuck?

Just been reading about pizzagate then I see this. There is going to be a reckoning for autistic tinfoil hate wearers one way or another. I don't know if I want this stuff to be true or not. It's entertaining but dark.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Jesus what the fuck?

Just been reading about pizzagate then I see this. There is going to be a reckoning for autistic tinfoil hate wearers one way or another. I don't know if I want this stuff to be true or not. It's entertaining but dark.
Welp, now we know where leftovers are sent.

• 3Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
On the news probably Monday, they were saying that the Swedes were going to be interviewing Assange in the embassy about the rape allegations, so he was still alive and well at that point.
Assange questioned over Sweden 'rape' at Ecuadorean embassy - BBC News

Oh and after the Swedish prosecutor went into the embassy, his cat appeared at the window - has anyone tried analysing its blinks to see if they are morse code.....?
View attachment 99028
If I wrote this movie, the files with Obama's Birth Certificate, the CIA's kill order on Kennedy and the GPS coordinates of the Alien base in Alaska would be in a usb drive in that cat's tie.

• 3Like