Assange may have died or captured.

Oldbased

> Than U
Wasn't Ecuador only restricting his internet access until Nov 9th initially? He should have been back online and posting/tweeting after that as the restriction was only until the election.
Happened same time Kerry went to UK.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
He rides the Malaysian airliner now.

Wifi is free in heaven, and its always five bars.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Kerry personally dumped his body in Antarctica.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I think Kerry personally dumped his body in Antarctica.

That's not why Kerry was in Antarctica

Researcher Claims Pyramid Discovered in Antarctica is Actually a Secret Alien Base - TechEBlog

To be more specific, "ThirdPhaseoftheMoon" claims that US Secretary of State, John Kerry, visited Antarctica last week to visit an 'alien base' within an ancient pyramid.

Or maybe Kerry is just a douche and thought the multi-million dollar expense of a SoS going to Antarctica for a photo op was totes appropriate. #probablythis

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A researcher, you say? Does this guy do research on computers, because if so, he's a computer scientist and is to be taken seriously.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
well, the Aliens and Predators would take care of him pretty quick

• 5Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If we discover a secret alien base in an ancient pyramid in Antarctica and the guy we send to check it out is John fucking Kerry, I'd be pretty mad.

Unfortunately Richard Dean Anderson isn't doing too well these days, Kerry was the best we could get with real off-world combat experience.

Last edited:
  • 5Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Why? Who would you RATHER sacrifice to the Shub-Niggurath?

Killary and Sarah Palin; they could each take a 1hb weapon of choice. I imagine the bonding experience would be a bit intense.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Russia must have stole the tech from the latest Star Wars movie so they could CG Assange.

• 1Like