Assange may have died or captured.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I am Julian Assange founder of WikiLeaks -- Ask Me Anything • /r/IAmA

Top comment was asking Assange on video to state the current time, that he is doing well and is fine, and to provide a PGP key to verify it's him. Refresh the page 30 minutes later and it's now only the 2nd top comment after receiving a bunch of downvotes, while another comment asking him about comparisons to Snowden shot up to the top. He read off a recent hash of a bitcoin blockchain, but still would not digitally sign a message with the Wikileaks private key.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I am Julian Assange founder of WikiLeaks -- Ask Me Anything • /r/IAmA

Top comment was asking Assange on video to state the current time, that he is doing well and is fine, and to provide a PGP key to verify it's him. Refresh the page 30 minutes later and it's now only the 2nd top comment after receiving a bunch of downvotes, while another comment asking him about comparisons to Snowden shot up to the top. He read off a recent hash of a bitcoin blockchain, but still would not digitally sign a message with the Wikileaks private key.

Whole AMA is fucky.

iannis

Musty Nester
He got flipped, boys.

Play dangerous games, get a small remote detonation nucklear device implanted in your spine.

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't reddit but unless I did something wrong he only made a few random replies and stopped?