Assassin's Creed (2016)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some parts good other parts looked like a cgi shitfest. Should have went with the Desmond story

spronk

FPS noob
that was pretty dope, kanye track sucked but the leap of faith at the end was sweet

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the trailer music was bad, but the movie itself at least seems to have potential.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
If they wanted the movie to truly reflect the games, like 60% of it would be Fassbender collecting chests. With another 30% being collecting feathers and shit.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Some parts good other parts looked like a cgi shitfest. Should have went with the Desmond story
I think it all looked like a shitfest. I watched the trailer with a couple of people in my office and we let out a collective "meh."

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The trailer is not bad but omfg, the music was atrocious. Ffs just fire the fucker who chose that shit.
Just use the soundtracks from 2, brotherhodd and revelations and it's done.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the trailer music left something to be desired, seems like there are a number of any Kanye West songs that could have been better if that is what they really wanted to use. Also seems like a stupid excuse for CGI and armchair directing to have him in some fucking robot arm harness acting out his assassin shit IRL, if that is what the brief scene was implying.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I agree the music choice was odd, but some people on other sites are going ape shit. It's a song in the trailer only, added when they spliced the thing together. Has nothing to do with the finishished product. People are acting like the whole thing will be a score by Kanye, like his purple rain.

It's a stupid song put to a bunch of non connecting action shots.

All we should take from this, is that the action looks to be pretty true to the product, and the story seems to be as well.

Doesn't mean it will be good or bad, but at least it will be close to the game, unlike most video game movies,

Szlia

That recent Macbeth was pretty good, so there is that.

And maybe I am a cynical mofo, but, when I hear out of place hip-hop in a trailer, I assume some bean counter was worried the theme of the movie might not interest black moviegoers...

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Music choice was horrible. The games always have great music themed to the era of the game.