Assassin's Creed (2016)

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
again the fucking shitty music. Is it so fucking hard to have a music similar to the 1st 4 games????
they focus too much outside the abstergo (current time). that for me was always the weakest part of the game.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It looks pretty good, great cast...but I agree that they focused way too much on the present. I have a feeling it's gonna be like 2/3 present 1/3 in the past when it should be the opposite.

It's like they missed what made the game appealing in the first place.

I hope I am wrong,

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First reactions are pretty possitive, I never take them serious though

"Movie was perfect, that leap of faith"

" standing ovation from the audience. Some actions scenes definitely felt like the game."

"100% the movie I was hoping for. @AssassinsMovie had it all imo. Action, suspense and an incredible performance by Michael Fassbender+cast."

"I HAVE SEEN THE AC MOVIE!! Overall would give it 8.5/10, meaning I thought it was great. The historical Assassins being a highlight."

"Just finished watching #AssassinsCreedMovie and had the pleasure to watch it with the actors and crew. Loved it, I'm actually surprised!"

spronk

FPS noob
'Assassin's Creed' Review: It's Less Fun Than Watching Someone Watch Someone Play A Bad Video Game
It is a tired cliché to say that a bad video game movie is akin to watching someone else play a bad video game. But Assassin’s Creed takes that trope to the next level. Thanks to a plot device that turns a relatively simple premise into an “spend the whole movie explaining the rules” set-up, this movie is akin to watching someone else watch someone else play a bad video game

well damn

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All of the Resident Evils got between 21-34% and I liked some of them. Unfortunately, I don't think the 20% this one is getting is in that category where gamers enjoy but critics do not.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Every review I have seen has been bad

Jahn's Mortal Kombat remark was in reference to the Top 5 Video Game Movies panel that he was on at Collider a couple of weeks ago, in which Mortal Kombat came out on top going away. Looks like they won't have to redo their rankings on Assassin's Creed's account.

Araxen

No shocker that the movie is terrible. Anything that had to do with the animus/present day stuff in the video game was terrible storywise.

Rude

Potato del Grande
No shocker that the movie is terrible. Anything that had to do with the animus/present day stuff in the video game was terrible storywise.
Present day stuff was fine for the first two games. Then it turned into a mess. Not like it matters, every game after 3 has been mediocre at best.

Araxen

IV: Black Flag was the best one. The first there were all kind of the same really.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Black flag was great, due in large parts that any non-animus stuff was mostly player determined. If you wanted to spend more time exploring the office and reading up on what abstergo was doing there was plenty to look for. But if you just wanted to get right back to pirating it usually only a 5 minute break

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i've got pretty much every new game under the sun and I spend most of my free hours playing the AC2 remaster, its pretty awesome on PS4 and I forgot how much of a pimp ezio was. every chick he meets wants to fuck him and you hide your mom and sister in a literal whorehouse.

unlike the new syndicate, where there is a tranny and hookers apparently don't exist in victorian london

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Every review I have seen has been bad

Is there an issue with these YouTube people where they can't say more than two sentences without an edit? I can never make it through more than two minutes because it is so jumpy.

Sucks the movie was bad. I have an irrational love of the series and would have liked to see a decent Ezio big screen adaptation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
IV: Black Flag was the best one. The first there were all kind of the same really.
It was a pirate game with the assassin's creed name slapped on it. In terms of being an assassin's creed game it was shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
It was a pirate game with the assassin's creed name slapped on it. In terms of being an assassin's creed game it was shit.

Why do people keep saying stupid shit like this.....

Also rogue was amazing, they should have pushed it to this gen.