Assassin's Creed (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rude

Potato del Grande
Why do people keep saying stupid shit like this.....

Also rogue was amazing, they should have pushed it to this gen.
What stupid shit? That a mini game from 3 was turned into a full blown game? It was a pirating game that loosely tied itself to the templar / assassin conflict to carry a title. It was a shitty assassin's creed game, don't get mad bro.

Also, rogue was ass. Full retail for an expansion. Nice.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
What stupid shit? That a mini game from 3 was turned into a full blown game? It was a pirating game that loosely tied itself to the templar / assassin conflict to carry a title. It was a shitty assassin's creed game, don't get mad bro.

Also, rogue was ass. Full retail for an expansion. Nice.

so you never played rogue, got it. It was super cheap when released

The stupid shit was and is your opinion.

Rude

Potato del Grande

Yeah 60 dollars is super cheap, you dumb fuck. I bought it when they cut retail price to 30. It was 4 reskinned with 7? Sequences and the potential of completely maining a templar wasted. Don't be mad that your favorite games were shit, reality isn't pretty sometimes.

PS - my user is under my board registered name, you should look at that before you make yourself look like even more of a retard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
no one cares enough about you to scan your history.

Your opinions are shitty and in the minorty. Have a merry Christmas and try not to choke on your rage.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Hell yeah Rogue fucking ruled.

I'd go Assassin Creed 2, Black Flag and then Rogue.

Syndicate and Unity were utter garbage.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thought it was entertaining, nearly full theater this morning and there was scattered applause when it was over.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is there an issue with these YouTube people where they can't say more than two sentences without an edit? I can never make it through more than two minutes because it is so jumpy.
Because theyre retards who cant be original and have to copy the big people like phillipdefranco. I think that retard william ray johnson started it all.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thought it was entertaining, nearly full theater this morning and there was scattered applause when it was over.
Maybe that was a sign of relief

Because theyre retards who cant be original and have to copy the big people like phillipdefranco. I think that retard william ray johnson started it all.

This why i love RLM ahah

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
saw Assassin's Creed in theaters today, went in with pretty low expectations and it was just terrible. Historical stuff was ok but pretty disconnected and not really tied to any Assassin lore, present day stuff was wretchedly bad. Jeremy Irons and Marion Cotillard looked like they had no idea what was going on in the story and felt like bad casting choices. I literally fell asleep for a moment twice in the theater.

Worth a watch at home i guess eventually for fan bois of AC but for anyone else, not even worth a fast forward through.

I guess I understand why though they released it when they did, the theater was PACKED and a lot of overflow from people who wanted to see Rogue One but it was sold out. The same theater I go to for new movies, on most tue/wed afternoons there is maybe 3-4 other people there but this week the whole cinema was jammed up.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Never played the games. Saw the movie. Fucking awful. Jesus Christ. Writing was abysmal, action was mostly garbage, and they set it up like it's going to be a franchise or something? Please.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This was a weird movie. There were things that I think were supposed to be reveals that seemed pretty obvious from the start. It's like it was written in a day with little to no though put into it. I just didn't care about any of the characters or the overall story.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Well, the good news is for those of us who were smart enough to not pay theater prices for this crap is that it looks like in a few more weeks it'll be available on demand already!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Saw the movie this weekend. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. I almost fell asleep during his last trip into the animus. I'll give the movie props for one thing though, without ever playing any version of the game even once, I was able to follow what was going on and why people were doing what they did.

Oh and I couldn't understand half of what the templar chick was saying. Her accent didn't seem that bad, but something about it was making me wish she spoke spanish so we'd get subtitles.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not as bad as i thought it would be but very weak.
Toooo much present time, of course the 1492 time was enjoyable. But why the fucking quick cut/shaky cam bullshit? In some fights you couldn't understand wtf was going on.
And with that ending, they killed any possibility for a sequel.
Oh and the soundtrack suuuuuuucked

4/10

Still the "best" movie based on a video game is Mortal Kombat ahah

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity