Assassin's Creed Shadows

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Well… don’t care about that. We’ve had Lara Croft, and… some other stuff. I never really noticed. Though I do prefer to play a guy, now that I think about it.

Assassin's creed has always been using the historical angle, certainly plays more realistically than tomb raider. Which was just an indiana jones clone with giant melons.

spronk

FPS noob

I was told it will still be an open world action game like the other ones, but from what I've been told it is the biggest departure yet for the series. My sources claim that Hexe is very, very female power oriented. We are talking lots of lesbian relationships and female characters. It has witch covens and apparently very little masculine presence within the game.

"ubisoft isn't woke!"

(the site is generally wrong about half the time so probably not really accurate but believable tbh)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

I was told it will still be an open world action game like the other ones, but from what I've been told it is the biggest departure yet for the series. My sources claim that Hexe is very, very female power oriented. We are talking lots of lesbian relationships and female characters. It has witch covens and apparently very little masculine presence within the game.

"ubisoft isn't woke!"

(the site is generally wrong about half the time so probably not really accurate but believable tbh)

Hahaha 😂 I’d put more yes than no at this point that it is real considering they announced hexe in 2022.

For the record, I would have no problem playing some type of witch / coven game with a hot lady seducing simps 😂 and then just killing them - that would be fucking hilarious. But unfortunately they will make the protagonist witch uglier than Kay Vess and with a butch dike haircut, extremely poorly written with a whole bunch of dykes screaming “we can do this!” “Let’s do this!” “We got this!”

Honestly, if it were written well, that would be kinda fun to play as a hilarious hot witch simp killer 😂

I mean Ubisoft is firmly flushed down the toilet and swirling anyway. May as well go out with a bang.

H Heian - see above. Assassins creed hexe should now be about a hot sexy group of witches, who pride themselves on seducing members of the Templar order (women, men, who cares) and then going on a simp murder spree where the simps are all from the Templar Order. And when the game flashes back to the real world and they are out of the animus, you get to go kill off twitch simps ponying up cash for those worthless cam whores, and in the end the cam whores all have to go get real jobs where 2 will shave their head and get jobs at Aspergo, and the others will be working at McDonalds.

Can even have a season pass DLC involving an aspergo Onlyfans scenario.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

"ubisoft isn't woke!"

I've noticed that a lot of folks are trying really hard to make devil-worship / demon-worship "cool" and in-vogue. At the moment it actually feels more socially acceptable (in a city, anyway) than God worship.

I guess that's the next frontier of wokeism, pushing paganism and Satanism and so forth. It's probably less about actual devil worship and more about the continuous takedown of organized religion, which is a necessity to make room for communism (or whatever similar thing it is that's being pushed today) being able to take hold effectively as an ideology.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've noticed that a lot of folks are trying really hard to make devil-worship / demon-worship "cool" and in-vogue. At the moment it actually feels more socially acceptable (in a city, anyway) than God worship.

I guess that's the next frontier of wokeism, pushing paganism and Satanism and so forth. It's probably less about actual devil worship and more about the continuous takedown of organized religion, which is a necessity to make room for communism (or whatever similar thing it is that's being pushed today) being able to take hold effectively as an ideology.
Haven't we been killing devil worshippers, both in games and movies, forever? I'd be more worried if Ubisoft rename The Animus to The Anus.

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider

This is one of the worst arguments of religioncels.

To believe in the devil you would have to initially believe god exists. So you are still a dumb religitard.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is one of the worst arguments of religioncels.

To believe in the devil you would have to initially believe god exists. So you are still a dumb religitard.

Not sure I really follow you here, probably because it's late. I'm not religious if that's what you're saying. I don't know if the "devil worship is cool and hip" people actually believe in the devil (and by extension God) either. It's more like they think both concepts are stupid and their devil worship stuff is more about just passive-aggressively throwing it all in the face of religious people / traditional people / conservative people / whatever else they think is evil.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well… don’t care about that. We’ve had Lara Croft, and… some other stuff. I never really noticed. Though I do prefer to play a guy, now that I think about it.
nog and ninja girl are both gay or pan or whatever the fuck

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Not sure I really follow you here, probably because it's late. I'm not religious if that's what you're saying. I don't know if the "devil worship is cool and hip" people actually believe in the devil (and by extension God) either. It's more like they think both concepts are stupid and their devil worship stuff is more about just passive-aggressively throwing it all in the face of religious people / traditional people / conservative people / whatever else they think is evil.

No I'm pretty sure the dumb wiccas or wiccans believe in their stupid magic. Most of which is based on retarded jewish mystical bullshit. So biblical in origin. Numerology and Zodiacs and Horoscopes and all that useless idiocy.

Church people get up in arms and call it satanic because it steals potential worshippers and tithes from them.

The devil worshppers are just as delusional as regular church people, so potential marks that the preacher can land to increase his purse and pass it up the pyramid scheme to his up network.

Church is the original multi-level marketing scam, just selling salvation instead of something tangible like Mary Kay or Life insurance.