Avengers: Age of Ultron

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting that the toy is grey with the red eyes. Hulk in the trailer is definitely green. Traditionally "savage" hulk is the green version where he's stupid and stronger. Grey Hulk is smarter and not as strong.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Interesting that the toy is grey with the red eyes. Hulk in the trailer is definitely green. Traditionally "savage" hulk is the green version where he's stupid and stronger. Grey Hulk is smarter and not as strong.
Ya grey hulk was fun. Wasn't he a bouncer at one point? I think they will have that around for the Civil War for smart hulk defending whatever.

Edit* Well who knows. So many colors/personalities overlap in the comics.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Yes I know this. Just stating if they will take the Hulk's personality a different way because of a "change" like in the comics. Or they are just shitting out grey hulks just to make more money. I'd say more money, but never know.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes I know this. Just stating if they will take the Hulk's personality a different way because of a "change" like in the comics. Or they are just shitting out grey hulks just to make more money. I'd say more money, but never know.
You edited your entire post. It was just the picture of him with the red eyes stating they weren't green before. Scumbag!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya I had to do a double take on what you said. I thought you meant Hulks eyes in the movie were green.
Interesting that the toy is grey with the red eyes. Hulk in the trailer is definitely green.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Many trailers are released with incomplete or missing CGI and showing deleted/altered scenes, so I wouldn't put it past them to do fake CGI green for a trailer despite being different in the movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ya grey hulk was fun. Wasn't he a bouncer at one point? I think they will have that around for the Civil War for smart hulk defending whatever.

Edit* Well who knows. So many colors/personalities overlap in the comics.
Mr Fixit
rrr_img_88654.jpg

Caliane

It looks like vision is going to be silver, pink, and yellow cape from what ive seen, no green
now blue, silver and yellow ironman... thats not warmachine. and I dont think we saw that in the trailer?
well maybe another change to the red/white/blue warmachine we saw in IM3.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Youre talking about Iron Patriot, and ugh, I hate thinking of that movie.

Anyways the Blue Iron Patriot could be one of the drones controlled by Ultron and not Don Cheadle

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
It looks like vision is going to be silver, pink, and yellow cape from what ive seen, no green
So four Iron Man toys to everyone else's one. Is it just a case of RDJ having a better agent than everyone else because presumably this reflects to some extent just how much screentime he is going to have compared to the rest of the Avengers. Hopefully it'll not be as blatant as X-Men 3 aka the Storm and Wolverine Show.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Excellent! What's with the weird frame border movement/wiggling throughout the trailer though? Is that similar to what someone did with the Star Wars trailer to make the version that doesn't flip around a bunch?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Excellent! What's with the weird frame border movement/wiggling throughout the trailer though? Is that similar to what someone did with the Star Wars trailer to make the version that doesn't flip around a bunch?
Yeah I just showed that to someone else, after having watched the one in the Marvel Stuff thread, and I'm certain that other one didn't jump around like this one did. I hated this one because of it. But this one is from Marvel? Who thought that was a good idea?