Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
It was bells,in my opinion 7 tolls of the bell, not hammering on metal. The popular guess was stark on first armor but the sounds are different and there was more of them-rings-than the iron man movie scene

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ya, the Cap sendoff was great. Peggy and Steve never really fully got over each other,
tumblr_o2yek7vwC21rls5aco3_500.gif

• 4Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Now that I think about it, it's extemely stupid for Cap to take all the Infinity stones with him at one time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It was bells,in my opinion 7 tolls of the bell, not hammering on metal. The popular guess was stark on first armor but the sounds are different and there was more of them-rings-than the iron man movie scene

Yes I’m fairly sure it’s an homage to iron man (and the MCU experiment as a whole) in the form of the tolling of the bells, but it works on many levels, one of them being bells are actually anvil sounds to tailor it more personally to IM.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes I’m fairly sure it’s an homage to iron man (and the MCU experiment as a whole) in the form of the tolling of the bells, but it works on many levels, one of them being bells are actually anvil sounds to tailor it more personally to IM.
There is zero reason to put the kid from IM3 into his funeral unless he is going to reboot that character.

I bet 90% or more of us had to look up who he was.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And then, you have Predestination (2014) - IMDb and Primer (2004) - IMDb who do it perfectly.

Needing to watch a movie 10 times while feverishly writing notes and flow charts just for the movie to make any sense = "perfectly".

Might as well nitpick Thor getting fat. Did he have to go to the gym and follow a nutrition plan when he was jacked? And wouldn't something like picking up a semi truck a few times burn thousands of calories and therefore he should have to be eating 24/7 or look emaciated all the time?

Just as nonsensical, but suddenly everyone becomes Stephen Hawking when it comes to time travel

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shane Black directed IM3, that only happened as a favor from RDJ for helping revive his career with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang in 2005. a lot of people didnt like the kid aspect of IM3 and i very seriously doubt they will give him the keys to the IM suit.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Has anybody nitpicked the fact that Tony Stark figured out time travel in like 30 fucking seconds? This movie was very fun to watch but honestly after reflection it feels like a 7/10.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shane Black directed IM3, that only happened as a favor from RDJ for helping revive his career with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang in 2005. a lot of people didnt like the kid aspect of IM3 and i very seriously doubt they will give him the keys to the IM suit.
We have a better chance of getting IronHeart than that kid being the next Iron Man. I don't think it's a mantle that even needs to be passed. Just have Pepper and Hogan as the funding and shit behind the Avengers still. If anything you have Rhoades to fill in.

Personally I would rather them move on from Iron Man to keep the legacy clean.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Has anybody nitpicked the fact that Tony Stark figured out time travel in like 30 fucking seconds? This movie was very fun to watch but honestly after reflection it feels like a 7/10.

Pretty sure it was implied he had been obsessing over it for days after being given a starting point by Rudd

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They only made one good Iron Man movie anyways, be a hard sale to the public to put someone else in the role imo.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They need to lean in hard on GOTG/AOTG, Hulk/Thor/Rabbit/Korg team ups, and fucking forget about all the SJW nonsense. People go to movies to laugh and have fun, not be sold messages in an action Superhero movie. These dumb messages are becoming a focus to throw into shit instead of just making a good movie. Most movies fail to even get the good part right so why hamstring yourself?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We have a better chance of getting IronHeart than that kid being the next Iron Man. I don't think it's a mantle that even needs to be passed. Just have Pepper and Hogan as the funding and shit behind the Avengers still. If anything you have Rhoades to fill in.

Personally I would rather them move on from Iron Man to keep the legacy clean.
its gonna be tough, Cap and Tony were the top draws, with Thor probably bowing out next. when this whole thing started there wasnt pressure to keep topping themselves, but now there will be a need to knock shit out of the ballpark for the next MCU film. GotG3 is going to have to be fucking insane to keep interest going and after that what A list Marvel characters are left to reveal? CM? good luck with that.

yes, i understand they have the XMen and F4 to work with now, but where the fuck were they all this time and how were they not ever mentioned before in the MCU? in reality we know Disney didnt have the rights, but in the storyline its going to be some WTF left field shit. Hey Magneto and Charles, we could have fucking used you when fighting Thanos.

Cybsled

Astro, You clearly didn’t watch the show. That dude gets kicked to the curb and she hooks up with the guy with a limp due to his WW2 injuries.

Fadaar

That guy
its gonna be tough, Cap and Tony were the top draws, with Thor probably bowing out next. when this whole thing started there wasnt pressure to keep topping themselves, but now there will be a need to knock shit out of the ballpark for the next MCU film. GotG3 is going to have to be fucking insane to keep interest going and after that what A list Marvel characters are left to reveal? CM? good luck with that.

yes, i understand they have the XMen and F4 to work with now, but where the fuck were they all this time and how were they not ever mentioned before in the MCU? in reality we know Disney didnt have the rights, but in the storyline its going to be some WTF left field shit. Hey Magneto and Charles, we could have fucking used you when fighting Thanos.

Easiest way to have mutants come into play would be a side effect of the unsnap. Fantastic 4 could just not have become their altered forms yet and are still just normal people.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Astro, You clearly didn’t watch the show. That dude gets kicked to the curb and she hooks up with the guy with a limp due to his WW2 injuries.
i clearly did watch the show as i just linked that scene, it points out how quickly she "got over" Cap.