Azrayne's drug geek thread

trex

Queen Bee
I haven't even had the surgery yet... It will be months before we talk about a tapering schedule...unfortunately

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Assumed you were admitted and prepped for surgery. How much do the ortho people charge for a correction?

trex

Queen Bee
Assumed you were admitted and prepped for surgery. How much do the ortho people charge for a correction?

It's been a problem I couldn't get corrected until I was 25-26 for some growth plate reason. I was born with it and my sports worsened it. About 3 months ago it started getting incredibly painful and when I made the appointment it was an 8 week wait to be seen. Had 2 appointments so far and the surgery is scheduled. Took a while because they required a pre authorization from my insurance. No idea how much it will cost, but I had a baby this year so our deductible is met (praise Jesus)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Either starts with thinking about coke or drinking. Once some is acquired and then the cyclical pattern will last until the next morning or day after when you finally crash or out of $. My worst benders have lasted 2-3 days.

The most successful sober period of my life was probably in 2015 when I was sober for 2 months due to an outpatient program I was attending. I ended up quitting this program after numerous relapses in the summer of 2015 two weeks shy of completion. No coincidence my largest bender to date occurred shortly after. (well one of them)

I am going to attempt the outpatient program again. I am enlisting a trusted family member to handle my income during this attempt.

Something is wrong when you know it's wrong, not fun, mentally draining, yet are compelled to keep making the same mistakes.

It's insanity fam. Don't do coke.

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Thanks Trex. I finally got my health insurance. Going to see someone and try again.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're only doing it a couple times a month fuck it. Go crazy, you earned it. Life's too short to feel healthy all the time.

• 2Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How old are you, Lulz? I mean, do you have a family, obligations and such? Or are you single, 20-something? Doesn't make a difference as to whether it's a problem or not. Curious as to whether you allow it (or can't help it) to influence others, spouse, kids, parents, whatnot.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The question is whether or not it has a detrimental effect on your life. Even if it's twice a month, are you blowing most of your disposable income on those benders? Do you ever do shady things to get the money for it? Do you go out on coke and do crazy stuff that could physically harm you, get you arrested, or cost you your job? Do you have loved ones you neglect while you're on your benders?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
You're only doing it a couple times a month fuck it. Go crazy, you earned it. Life's too short to feel healthy all the time.

Life is too short to be fucked up all the time.

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
How old are you, Lulz? I mean, do you have a family, obligations and such? Or are you single, 20-something? Doesn't make a difference as to whether it's a problem or not. Curious as to whether you allow it (or can't help it) to influence others, spouse, kids, parents, whatnot.

I believe he is single 30 something living in Manhattan. While addictions involving families and loved ones are felt by more people, they are in no way more serious.

Addictions run your life. Everyone wants to be in control of their life. Everyone wants to feel healthy. Coke creates horrible emotional roller coasters and leaves your body constanly running on empty.

Lulz can do it and should be supported in his decision to quit.

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I am mid 30s single living in Brooklyn. I found another job, but I did lose my last one specifically over shit I did on a bender. I have to admit this compulsion has been detrimental to me over the last few years.

It has now turned into every time I have a drink, gotta have coke. I suppose I write about it here so I can look back and remember the bad times in hopes I'll make better decisions at the next moment of weakness.

Thank you all I appreciate your advice.

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
The question is whether or not it has a detrimental effect on your life. Even if it's twice a month, are you blowing most of your disposable income on those benders? Do you ever do shady things to get the money for it? Do you go out on coke and do crazy stuff that could physically harm you, get you arrested, or cost you your job? Do you have loved ones you neglect while you're on your benders?

Yes.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dont think I even need to say it, but you know what you've got to do then

Or not do I suppose.

• 1Faggotry