Azrayne's drug geek thread

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Haha I'm not at all surprised. I never had a chance to really try MDPV, but I always read the megathreads just for the craziness. That was one fucked up drug.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah it would have been interesting, although a lot of people said it wasn't particularly euphoric (other than the crazy hypersexuality) and that the comedown was brutal. But I watched some friends smoke some and they liked it enough to keep puffing, so...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I mainly would have tried it out of curiosity. I've generally got enough willpower to stay away from super euphoric drugs with short halflifes...

As far as RC stimulants go, for me, it would be tough to top 4-Fluoroamphetamine.

Sometime soon I'm going to make a list of every drug I've ever tried... Used to have such a list going, but haven't updated it in a long time.

I'm past the point in my life where I'm okay with being a guinea pig, but it still would be interesting to look at the whole list. These days I just stick with weed and alcohol... Even have a lifetime supply of DOC stashed away and never touch it.

Myst

Peasant
My wife and I are occasional weed smokers, and have been safely using MDMA twice a year now. My wife just got pregnant and she will be putting an immediate stop to all drug use. I still intend to smoke weed once or twice a week with some friends, but I have no intention of dabbling in anything else.

That said, I do want to have one last week-end of fun before the long long break ahead of me. I have always been interested in trying GHB but having trouble finding a reputable/trust worthy dealer. I have read over and over how it can be safely made at home. If that is true, I would rather make it myself and be 100% of what I am taking. I would have better control of the dosage as well. I heard some people are able to purchase it directly online as it is legal in some countries.

Any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Kinda skipped over some of this, my bad if I missed anything relevant.

Any form of IV drug use is fucked up, yeah some people do it for ages and end up relatively fine, most people are not that lucky.

I got a fucked up garbled call from a friend 2am in morning, 8 years ago. Only words I understood were ..fucked up...help...can't find get it.

Rush over there, door wide open, every light in his house blazing, the place was trashed, anything of value gone, fucking needles EVERYWHERE. I mean thousands literally. Old blood stains, less old blood stains, and more recent little sprays and splatters of blood.

Check the basement, and there he is huddled against the wall soaked in blood all over, the carpet around him soaked and splattered. And there he is just repeatedly trying to jam a needle into his legs, and arms, chest, fucking almost everywhere, half moaning and crying.

I hadn't seen him in months, this guy used to be on fairly good shape, 6'2 around 200pounds or so. At this point he looked little more than120.

Anyway, apparently he had been doin this for hours, all his veins had collapsed from years of this shit I guess, and he was so desperate for a fix he lost it and acted like a senseless beast caught in a trap.

It was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen with my own eyes.

He realized finally I was standing there, and starts blubbering, and tried to convince me to help him inject, wants me to inject the fucking thing in the back of his neck cause he can't see or reach.

Fuck this, and no fucking way I'm touching him, ran upstairs and grabbed oven mitts, first things I could find. Ran down, hes still doing the stabby shit. Smacked him in the head, knocked him over and grabbed the needle. The guy had been at this so long, the damn needle had broken off somewhere in him. K little less mindblown, call 911. Go backup to kitchen, check under sink for rubber cleaning gloves, bonus, clean pack unopened. Get them on, grab some towels and sheets, back to him and attempt to wrap up the worst of the bleeding. Kinda hard to do much when the dude has hundreds of punctures and slashes when the needle must have bent.

Long story short, guy ends up in hospital, dies within days. Don't know the full details of how he died, but infection had a lot to do with it(a lot of the punctures were days or more old. Apparently wasn't the blood loss, even though that basement looked like it had a couple gallons all over the spot he was sitting.

To top it off the needle he was jabbing himself with was empty, he was so out of it he didn't even realize. Not a trace of anything, not even saline. Traces of heroin, morphine, and dexi's found in most of the needles around the house though.

Most fucked up drug related story I know.

I also knew a girl who simply got off on injecting. Sure she liked to use for years, but for some fucked up reason injecting ended up being her addiction. Eventually quit all drugs, but still kept injecting saline.

Like fuck, if ya need the fix, shoot it up your ass (sans needle) apparently it works as well. Fuck, I just stick to weed, occasional shrooms, and the rare occasion I'll do blow.

Fuck needles, I've always had a phobia of them, after watching a childhood friend basically kill himself, its worse.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
someone needs to watch Requiem for a Dream...

Anyway, I think we can all agree that any withdrawl from any drug is a feeling of general misery. I remember a few hangovers where I wished I was dead and post-blow parties where I cried all day. I was on painkillers for months after a skiing accident and I was exhausted and angry coming off of those. Even the few times I smoked weed I could hardly get off the couch the next day from being so flatlined. I don't believe there is a "worst" withdrawl, the truth is many people experience withdrawals and very few die from it. One of those things only time heals.

Btw, anyone see the This Is Life with Lisa Lang about the mormons are getting hooked on painkillers? Very interesting.

(Edit-- and no, I don't think you're a loser. I said it's hard for me to not be judgemental when I hear about adults smoking weed. It's like if you have some weird fetish, I don't know about it, I don't care. I know about it and it leaves me with a weird taste)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Kinda skipped over some of this, my bad if I missed anything relevant.

Any form of IV drug use is fucked up, yeah some people do it for ages and end up relatively fine, most people are not that lucky.

I got a fucked up garbled call from a friend 2am in morning, 8 years ago. Only words I understood were ..fucked up...help...can't find get it.

Rush over there, door wide open, every light in his house blazing, the place was trashed, anything of value gone, fucking needles EVERYWHERE. I mean thousands literally. Old blood stains, less old blood stains, and more recent little sprays and splatters of blood.

Check the basement, and there he is huddled against the wall soaked in blood all over, the carpet around him soaked and splattered. And there he is just repeatedly trying to jam a needle into his legs, and arms, chest, fucking almost everywhere, half moaning and crying.

I hadn't seen him in months, this guy used to be on fairly good shape, 6'2 around 200pounds or so. At this point he looked little more than120.

Anyway, apparently he had been doin this for hours, all his veins had collapsed from years of this shit I guess, and he was so desperate for a fix he lost it and acted like a senseless beast caught in a trap.

It was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen with my own eyes.

He realized finally I was standing there, and starts blubbering, and tried to convince me to help him inject, wants me to inject the fucking thing in the back of his neck cause he can't see or reach.

Fuck this, and no fucking way I'm touching him, ran upstairs and grabbed oven mitts, first things I could find. Ran down, hes still doing the stabby shit. Smacked him in the head, knocked him over and grabbed the needle. The guy had been at this so long, the damn needle had broken off somewhere in him. K little less mindblown, call 911. Go backup to kitchen, check under sink for rubber cleaning gloves, bonus, clean pack unopened. Get them on, grab some towels and sheets, back to him and attempt to wrap up the worst of the bleeding. Kinda hard to do much when the dude has hundreds of punctures and slashes when the needle must have bent.

Long story short, guy ends up in hospital, dies within days. Don't know the full details of how he died, but infection had a lot to do with it(a lot of the punctures were days or more old. Apparently wasn't the blood loss, even though that basement looked like it had a couple gallons all over the spot he was sitting.

To top it off the needle he was jabbing himself with was empty, he was so out of it he didn't even realize. Not a trace of anything, not even saline. Traces of heroin, morphine, and dexi's found in most of the needles around the house though.

Most fucked up drug related story I know.

I also knew a girl who simply got off on injecting. Sure she liked to use for years, but for some fucked up reason injecting ended up being her addiction. Eventually quit all drugs, but still kept injecting saline.

Like fuck, if ya need the fix, shoot it up your ass (sans needle) apparently it works as well. Fuck, I just stick to weed, occasional shrooms, and the rare occasion I'll do blow.

Fuck needles, I've always had a phobia of them, after watching a childhood friend basically kill himself, its worse.

That is fucking intense. I've also gotten calls of a freak out he took too much and a freak out that he didn't have enough. In both scenarios thought he was dying. Horrible and heart wrenching.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I almost ruined my life up until earlier this year with my former coke habit. I just couldn't break the cycle of doing it every couple of weeks. I thought this was progress since I had partied much harder when an ex-gf got me into it in 2010 since it was free those first couple of years.

You know you have a problem when it's not even fun anymore, yet you start buying the shit. I managed to lose a job, relationships, friends, not to mention respect over all the terrible things I did under the influence. I almost got killed twice. Got my ass kicked once. Had to smash a bottle over a guys head to escape because I ripped him off.

Shit like this is why I had to stop doing coke.

You were Kim on R99 right? So not surprised you did coke back then lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I smoked crack once when I was drunk as fuck at bars downtown.

Never even dreamed of smoking crack on weed / pain killers. Goodness gracious. Glad I haven't done any drinking in almost 10 years. It definitely is a serious gateway drug.

• 1Rustled

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I can't seem to break my coke/alcohol bender habit 1-2 times a month. I don't know how to stop even though it is fucking with my life.