Battlefield 4 (Frostbite 3)

new high

kRwAWe9.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I guess I'm going to reinstall this since PS2 is sucking right now. Anyone still playing?

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Second post in a row, eat a dick!

Why the fuck is Origin so gd slow?
You can friend me and hop into games when you see us on if you'd like, otherwise you can see who among the CFA is playing via the platoon page and use that to join instead, if you'd rather.

In related news: the CTE patch hit earlier this morning and had a chance to test it out prior to heading into work and the results were...fantastic, from what little I could experience of it. Infantry play is much smoother, i.e. around BF3 level, which is a huge plus. I'm not one to say this often, if ever, but DICE has done right with this patch.

Also, being able to fucking shoot slams / AT mines with the HMG on a tank rather than having to resort to the main cannon is quite nice.

Morsakin

Of all the various changes they're considering in the CTE, I really hope they implement some sort of ping kick feature (to both official and ranked servers, with some sort of customization allowed that would prevent it from being too high as to make it meaningless, or too low as to make it absurdly region-specific) to avoid the influx of jaja BR's and rang rang Asians that are seemingly coming over in droves as of late.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Of all the various changes they're considering in the CTE, I really hope they implement some sort of ping kick feature (to both official and ranked servers, with some sort of customization allowed that would prevent it from being too high as to make it meaningless, or too low as to make it absurdly region-specific) to avoid the influx of jaja BR's and rang rang Asians that are seemingly coming over in droves as of late.
I've been on two servers that had ping kick already in place. One was for anything over 150 and the other over 100

Morsakin

I've been on two servers that had ping kick already in place. One was for anything over 150 and the other over 100
Average out the two and you'd get what I've always thought would work best: 125. That way people with shoddy comcast or somesuch internet can still get away with playing on servers on the opposite coast here in the US, or deal with occasional serverside lag that I've noticed on certain servers where everyone's ping temporarily spikes up around 20-30ms for a few minutes, or until the server is restarted.

Edit: Figured I'd share this for those who see it shortly; Razer DeathAdder 2013 for $70 with a $50 Steam Wallet Card at BestBuy.http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/ra...e-offer-124249

Morsakin

New patch is out; bottlenecked us from obtaining DT weapons by adding a prerequisite of having played a DT map for each and every one of them, so I guess we'll all get to that next week. Also, they somehow managed to remove the previous two premium knives we unlocked via battlepacks, in classic DICE style.

Looking like it's going to take at least 7 million to go from 120 - 130.

blehh_sl

shitlord
If any of you guys want to play on pc this week\end, my g/t is duganator9
I'll be streaming most of the weekend too if you want to watch twitch.tv/duganator

faille

Molten Core Raider
Enjoying the new maps so far, though could just be the novelty of having new shit to learn and do