BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
why are you guys so worried about bodhy getting reps, do reps do shit?
i almost never neg people but i get a sense of satisfaction when i neg that shitty tranny loving faggot bodhy. hes such an insufferable kunt

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
i almost never neg people but i get a sense of satisfaction when i neg that shitty tranny loving faggot bodhy. hes such an insufferable kunt
I tried to tell everyone that there is clearly a concerted effort on the bb.com mod's part to rep lib posters. It's not just rep trading, that type of systemic rep trading requires mods to condone it. The lib posters should be banned for manufacturing consensus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I tried to tell everyone that there is clearly a concerted effort on the bb.com mod's part to rep lib posters. It's not just rep trading, that type of systemic rep trading requires mods to condone it. The lib posters should be banned for manufacturing consensus.
i agree.they are terrrible mods. almost as bad as reddit. they do let me get away with a lot of shit though. they probably dont even see it. not that i break the rules. its always some butt hurt pussy like freeburn,kormo and bodhy complaining cause they can dish it but cant take it. fuking pussies ass bitches

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i agree.they are terrrible mods. almost as bad as reddit. they do let me get away with a lot of shit though. they probably dont even see it. not that i break the rules. its always some butt hurt pussy like freeburn,kormo and bodhy complaining cause they can dish it but cant take it. fuking pussies ass bitches
this is how the libs subvert a place and turn it into a shithole

somehow a lib or a tranny will become a mod, then that tranny will nominate a lesbo or some gay to be a mod. again these are jobs/tasks no one wants to do, so everyone just "participating" is like, sure go for it

then they nominate another tranny or some non binary and now this faggot trio has literally all the power. they can steer the conversation

question:
"are trannys mentally retarded?"

MOD LOCKED!!!
ban!!!

why do they lock a thread? to stop discourse

why do they ban? to get rid of singular dissidents

and now congratulations, you are being groomed by trannys and are too dumb to know it b/c you keep on participating
welcome to bb

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider

I'm not sure he realize just how destested the Bodhster truly is. And while reps don't mean shit, it's almost common knowledge on the misc at this point that Bodhy blatantly rep begs and/or whines about reps pretty much daily. Basically, since HE cares about it so much and we all know how important his precious reps are to him, it makes it much funnier seeing him get negged.
this is how the libs subvert a place and turn it into a shithole

somehow a lib or a tranny will become a mod, then that tranny will nominate a lesbo or some gay to be a mod. again these are jobs/tasks no one wants to do, so everyone just "participating" is like, sure go for it

then they nominate another tranny or some non binary and now this faggot trio has literally all the power. they can steer the conversation

question:
"are trannys mentally retarded?"

MOD LOCKED!!!
ban!!!

why do they lock a thread? to stop discourse

why do they ban? to get rid of singular dissidents

and now congratulations, you are being groomed by trannys and are too dumb to know it b/c you keep on participating
welcome to bb

The moderation has been dogshit on the misc for at least a decade already. Currently it's due to bitter old cat women lurkers being mods; in the mid to late 2010's it was.a weird circle jerk of bored incel middle aged guys who took the place too seriously.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was only there due to a single moderator not being complicit. He is the only mod standing between the misc and it just being another Soros echo chamber but he is clearly losing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't be upset if it goes away. It's a time sink that doesn't offer anything of value, unless you get a kick out of talking shit to liberal retards.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
i care.ive been there almost 20 years.mostly lurking but still
I hear you. It's such a time sink and all that seems to happen there anymore is people fighting over the stupidest shit.
I wouldn't be upset if it goes away. It's a time sink that doesn't offer anything of value, unless you get a kick out of talking shit to liberal retards.
That's where I'm at. It's actually kind of insane to think about the retarded amounts of time I've wasted on the misc over the years. It's easy to blow hours a day miscing if you let that happen, and let a semi-addiction to it keep you logged in checking via mobile all the time.

• 4Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
I hear you. It's such a time sink and all that seems to happen there anymore is people fighting over the stupidest shit.

That's where I'm at. It's actually kind of insane to think about the retarded amounts of time I've wasted on the misc over the years. It's easy to blow hours a day miscing if you let that happen, and let a semi-addiction to it keep you logged in checking via mobile all the time.
If I put the time into learning how to play my bass guitar that I have in the misc, I'd be Les Claypool by now, but here I am still mediocre at it. Lol

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Les Claypool is phenomenal. He has a talent on the bass that I’m convinced it is not teachable. Maybe some can but how can the average bassist or guitarist master it? Slap and pick ?

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Les claypool was Metallica’s biggest mistake. Not hiring him. The first piece of talent that tried out but was rejected we know was the immortal hulk hogan.

• 2Like
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
I guess we post here now.

We don't need our domesticated forum animals like Furry Furry being eaten by you hungry Haitian hobo cannibals.

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider

Yep. I too have been a member for 20 years, and it would require a little adjustment period - but I'd get it over it fairly quickly. Unfortunately, when it is working, I don't seem to have the discipline to not go there on my own though, and it's easy to get sucked into stupid shit (like arguing with the deranged libs in R/P - which is an absolute waste of time)...which is why I kind of want it to be done.

100%

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Yep. I too have been a member for 20 years, and it would require a little adjustment period - but I'd get it over it fairly quickly. Unfortunately, when it is working, I don't seem to have the discipline to not go there on my own though, and it's easy to get sucked into stupid shit (like arguing with the deranged libs in R/P - which is an absolute waste of time)...which is why I kind of want it to be done.

Cut your losses, it's a burning trash barge and people are just too comfortable staying on it and flinging trash than swimming to better pastures.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users