BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
sad black and white GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Yep. I too have been a member for 20 years, and it would require a little adjustment period - but I'd get it over it fairly quickly. Unfortunately, when it is working, I don't seem to have the discipline to not go there on my own though, and it's easy to get sucked into stupid shit (like arguing with the deranged libs in R/P - which is an absolute waste of time)...which is why I kind of want it to be done.

100%

what up dude

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I'm feeling pretty rustled. I emailed the forum support and got a message back from an agent saying they were going to forward my concerns about the forum to a team for review. I haven't heard anything back yet.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
let's see if I can operate a message board with software from this century....
what up dude
Pw9j.gif

Quite literally couldn't care less.
hey bro - any beavercels here I should be aware of?

I'm feeling pretty rustled. I emailed the forum support and got a message back from an agent saying they were going to forward my concerns about the forum to a team for review. I haven't heard anything back yet.

[redacted]

multi-quoting here is awesome! I just hope I did it right

edit: well I was pretty close, not sure why the second image kept giving me trouble

• 3Like

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Amod Amod Can we rename this thread Springfield and the Haitian newcomers. Hide your pets.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Megasloot trolled about having a cawk. She admitted it she has a vagina but it stinks. And there was that huge multiple pages thread where she defended why it stinks. Srs

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users