BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Mulloway

Silver Squire
I lost 6k reps because of the last fuck up on the misc, so shit is messed up right now. I'm sure he'll be red again if it ever gets fixed

Bodhy needs a world class ass kicking
The reps are still there at least this time. They just dont show in your cp.

And you can rep anyone if you go back to posts from 27/08/24 and under. Just found out today and spread a few greens around.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
I lost 6k reps because of the last fuck up on the misc, so shit is messed up right now. I'm sure he'll be red again if it ever gets fixed

Bodhy needs a world class ass kicking

The Bodhster has run one hell of a smear campaign on himself, hasn't he?
ive never seen a glitch like this before.wtf could be causing it?

I think simple neglect has something to do with it. Not only are they runnint VBulletin software that hasn't seen a real update since about 2002, but they've also been putting zero effort into maintaining the forums section of the site since like 2014. So a huge stretch of time in terms of the internet of not tending to anything aside from the sup shop/program sales related portions of the site on top of using software that's as old as ancient Egypt in the land of the net. Which probably also makes it all the easier for some hacker(s) to fuck with it, but I still think neglect of the forums is the true issue here.

It would also explain why the fixes never last too long, we always get at least small outages every month or so on top of increasing big shut downs like this one. I.e., they do the bare minimum to fix it when they do fix it. One day they probably simply won't fix an outage, and that will be the final demise of the misc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
I think there's something in Australia's water supply. This cunt is suffering from the same form of delusions as Peggy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_161913_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_161913_Facebook.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think there's something in Australia's water supply. This cunt is suffering from the same form of delusions as Peggy.
well, tbf, in contests where she, her husband and the entire dance troupe (they all have her back, b/c remember this bitch has a bodhy phd? she wrote that phd and included members of dance troupe who are now judges), rig it so that she wins...

a win is a win

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I think simple neglect has something to do with it. Not only are they runnint VBulletin software that hasn't seen a real update since about 2002, but they've also been putting zero effort into maintaining the forums section of the site since like 2014. So a huge stretch of time in terms of the internet of not tending to anything aside from the sup shop/program sales related portions of the site on top of using software that's as old as ancient Egypt in the land of the net. Which probably also makes it all the easier for some hacker(s) to fuck with it, but I still think neglect of the forums is the true issue here.

It would also explain why the fixes never last too long, we always get at least small outages every month or so on top of increasing big shut downs like this one. I.e., they do the bare minimum to fix it when they do fix it. One day they probably simply won't fix an outage, and that will be the final demise of the misc.
i agree.thats the most logical answer and what i think as well. also FUK bodhy.i love fuking with that fat chitty hobgoblin. its become a hobby for everyone to neg him onsight now lol thinks we are all alts. never have and never will be an alt

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, fuck Brookskoepka. That asshole is a filthy rat piece of shit. After all of the stupid ass shit he did on the misc, I was always still polite towards him when others were shitting on him, and the cunt decided to contribute to my current ban there by reporting me for explaining why I used a certain alt (not gonna get into details here, but I had my legitimate reasons for doing it at the time, srs) after he begged me to explain the situation to him after the whole thing. Then I mysteriously get banned that same day with "using an alt" as one reason being cited for the lengthy ban. He did it along with bodhy, which put them in the same camp for me. Such a rat POS, blows my mind some of the bans they hand out when he arguably could have been permed long ago for his stalker behaviors.

Last edited:

AKD123

fuking freeburner. hes a pussy whiney snake pussy kunt too. he attacks my family and i tell him if i wanted i could have his family killed cause its true then he made a thread that backfired saying i should get a permaban for threating him and it wasnt even a threat. really thought i was gonna get a perma. i just got over 100k reps. i really donr wanna be permed

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
i agree.thats the most logical answer and what i think as well. also FUK bodhy.i love fuking with that fat chitty hobgoblin. its become a hobby for everyone to neg him onsight now lol thinks we are all alts. never have and never will be an alt

Blows my mind seeing the select few like Scapegoat who go out of their way to defend bodhy when that assclown so clearly brings it upon himself with his own constant shit tier behavior. The dumbest part of it all is that bodhy could easily do a lot to fix his reputation if he'd just stop acting like such an autistic douche cunt all the time and just post like a halfway decent person most of the time. But noooo, he just has to consistently double and triple down on his madness and keep the cycle of shit going...
fuking freeburner. hes a pussy whiney snake pussy kunt too. he attacks my family and i tell him if i wanted i could have his family killed cause its true then he made a thread that backfired saying i should get a permaban for threating him and it wasnt even a threat. really thought i was gonna get a perma. i just got over 100k reps. i really donr wanna be permed

Yeah I saw that shit, or most of it. I know you've gotten into it with some people on the misc (not sure exactly all those details). But what it comes down to for me is that I've never had an issue with you personally or seen a situation where you seemed to be fucking with someone else unjusrifiably that it would warrant someone crying for you to get banned. Basically, I don't think you're that difficult to get along with unless someone wants there to be an issue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Blows my mind seeing the select few like Scapegoat who go out of their way to defend bodhy when that assclown so clearly brings it upon himself with his own constant shit tier behavior. The dumbest part of it all is that bodhy could easily do a lot to fix his reputation if he'd just stop acting like such an autistic douche cunt all the time and just post like a halfway decent person most of the time. But noooo, he just has to consistently double and triple down on his madness and keep the cycle of shit going...

Yeah I saw that shit, or most of it. I know you've gotten into it with some people on the misc (not sure exactly all those details). But what it comes down to for me is that I've never had an issue with you personally or seen a situation where you seemed to be fucking with someone else unjusrifiably that it would warrant someone crying for you to get banned. Basically, I don't think you're that difficult to get along with unless someone wants there to be an issue.
im not.i show respect where its due. i tried being nice to him in the past but hes always starting shit with me for no reason. i would definitely split his wig in real life. hell even jay350 had my back in that thread and everyone knows we dont get along. its true i was drunk and pissed but he had no business making a thread calling for a perm.if you cant take it dont dish it out. dont fuk with me and i wont fuk with you. ive always been that way

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Brooks, Bodhy, and Scapegoat all need an ass whooping. I'd really like to see how weak they are when they're not behind a computer screen projecting their filth and mental illness onto the internet.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also, bodhy is back to green again. Who is the mod who keeps repping that filthy, degenerate fecalfeliac? There's no way Patty, MinisterOfChildLust, and Sillie keep him green on their own.
Whoever reps him should be instantly banned just for some of the eye bleach-worthy, cursed shit he posts.

Like what the fuck are piss sandals, and how much of that Australian lockdown prison was really just an insane asylum?

Also, fuck Brookskoepka. That asshole is a filthy rat piece of shit. After all of the stupid ass shit he did on the misc, I was always still polite towards him when others were shitting on him, and the cunt decided to contribute to my current ban there by reporting me for explaining why I used a certain alt (not gonna get into details here, but I had my legitimate reasons for doing it at the time, srs) after he begged me to explain the situation to him after the whole thing. Then I mysteriously get banned that same day with "using an alt" as one reason being cited for the lengthy ban. He did it along with bodhy, which put them in the same camp for me. Such a rat POS, blows my mind some of the bans they hand out when he arguably could have been permed long ago for his stalker behaviors.
If I recall correctly, bodhy was permed, but he somehow got it revoked.

The most surprising part is how the forum technically works, but the store is down, so you'd think they would have an actual incentive to fix it this time.

Although I have no idea who in the hell would actually bother buying anything from their straight laced site in 2024.

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brooks, Bodhy, and Scapegoat all need an ass whooping. I'd really like to see how weak they are when they're not behind a computer screen projecting their filth and mental illness onto the internet.

Brooks and Bodhy are both total fuckwads. I always got along with Scapegoat more or less. But yeah, at this point I've seen him go out of his way to stick up for the misc's shittiest posters all the time. So he's pretty much in the same boat as them.

AKD123

pretty sure getter done was repping bodhy just to fuk with everyone. thats all he does is try to stir the pot. he made a thread asking who would win,me or explosive midget. i like him but he wouldnt stand a chance. i wouldnt wanna fight him cause we are cool anyway

AKD123

man they are banning people left and right for no reason. i guess thats more important than actually modding and fixing the sight

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users