BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Mr.PissShivers

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
man they are banning people left and right for no reason. i guess thats more important than actually modding and fixing the sight
That is what is so fucking weird. Mod(s) keep refreshing the thread to ban people still breaking the rules but they don't seem to notice or care that no new thread replaces it. Almost feels like there is some deliberate fuckery going on. How would the SS alt know almost immediately when the forum is broken again? Within probably 30 minutes after the forum broke this time that user was posting again. I wouldn't put it past some of the real hardcore losers to constantly refresh the site to see if they can post but it all seems off.

There has to be an mod repping Bodhy, no way to go from red of half the forum negging him to a few hundred in the green in the matter of a day or two. There aren't enough pedos on that forum to do that even if they are rep trading.

Like I said in my last post here, if you haven't bought the pass into the politics section yet you really should. Way better than the BB.com R/P. You can also see some titties in the screenshots section.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

AKD123

That is what is so fucking weird. Mod(s) keep refreshing the thread to ban people still breaking the rules but they don't seem to notice or care that no new thread replaces it. Almost feels like there is some deliberate fuckery going on. How would the SS alt know almost immediately when the forum is broken again? Within probably 30 minutes after the forum broke this time that user was posting again. I wouldn't put it past some of the real hardcore losers to constantly refresh the site to see if they can post but it all seems off.

There has to be an mod repping Bodhy, no way to go from red of half the forum negging him to a few hundred in the green in the matter of a day or two. There aren't enough pedos on that forum to do that even if they are rep trading.

Like I said in my last post here, if you haven't bought the pass into the politics section yet you really should. Way better than the BB.com R/P. You can also see some titties in the screenshots section.
i have no idea man. the site has acted weird before but nothing like this.i really hope the mods arent just fucking with people just because the know the misc is going down. i think it will be back but who knows. SS probably is a mod and a mod is probably repping bodhy but i think getter done is too. he has the fire power and hes a trouble maker.nothing personal against him but...

i dont know man.lets just hope shit gets fixed. im joneson like a crack fiend.i just gotta neg bodhy. i gotta

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
The misc is apparently serious business...

My man!!! How the hell are you? Always loved your trolling, it's top tier material, srs

man they are banning people left and right for no reason. i guess thats more important than actually modding and fixing the sight

That's what happens when it's 3 bigger old cat ladies (punicepts, DJ924s or whatever, and redraider) acting as the law of a place while going years without even making a post to the people they mod over. Most or all of their decisions are made purely based on whatever is pulling at their emotional nonsense at any given moment. They treat it as a power trip to fuck with people online because their real lives are empty and meaningless, rather than to try to improve a community they are part of/appreciate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just wish my man GaryRidgway would make the leap over here to reconnect with the lost miscers when this happens. A good few others, too. Even just using this mega thread to bs as miscers without bullshit like wincel and bodhy fouling up the joint would be pretty neat, but not enough cool miscers are posting to keep it active enough.

• 1Like

AKD123

i dont know if Gary got banned or what but i think he said he was done with misc. i dont believe him but lets hope thats not the case. i havent seen him all day

• 2Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
i dont know if Gary got banned or what but i think he said he was done with misc. i dont believe him but lets hope thats not the case. i havent seen him all day

No way, he was totally posting right before the shut down. Or, at least I thought he was. One thing I'll say is, he's told me personally few times now that he's felt over the misc to either going full lurker or leaving altogether. Like anyone else who has been there as long as him (I think he has a month on me or something), most of the ones who have gutted it this long seem to stick around at least in some capacity. Misc is still down, isn't it? Or stuck on the page from like 8/26?

• 1Like

AKD123

No way, he was totally posting right before the shut down. Or, at least I thought he was. One thing I'll say is, he's told me personally few times now that he's felt over the misc to either going full lurker or leaving altogether. Like anyone else who has been there as long as him (I think he has a month on me or something), most of the ones who have gutted it this long seem to stick around at least in some capacity. Misc is still down, isn't it? Or stuck on the page from like 8/26?
people are still getting banned during this glitch. they even banned QuickShotSteve for posted harmless gifs today.they mods are going buck wild right now. i cant believe im not banned to be honest

• 2Like

Luc1fer

people are still getting banned during this glitch. they even banned QuickShotSteve for posted harmless gifs today.they mods are going buck wild right now. i cant believe im not banned to be honest
you've never been banned? rookie

• 2Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider

How are you seeing all that? I can't see shit there except for pages frozen since 8/26. Seems like the misc has been broken for weeks and like it might as well just stay broken at the current rate of things and the way the mods are acting.

• 1Like

AKD123

How are you seeing all that? I can't see shit there except for pages frozen since 8/26. Seems like the misc has been broken for weeks and like it might as well just stay broken at the current rate of things and the way the mods are acting.
i dont know but people who are banned are still posting somehow. that ph@ggot pajeet SS is spamming a thread trying to piss people off on purpose bragging about being able to post and hes banned.weird shit going on

• 2Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
i dont know but people who are banned are still posting somehow. that ph@ggot pajeet SS is spamming a thread trying to piss people off on purpose bragging about being able to post and hes banned.weird shit going on

I've always said that the SS handle was a mod alt, so this wouldn't shock me too much tbh. In any case, I don't feel like I've been missing much with the misc gone given the state of it these days.

• 1Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know what's happening to the misc right now but it's dumb. Never seen a forum revert back so many times. It's like they keep using system restore lol.

What's true bizarre is no changes are taking effect on the main page but threads update internally. The info is there, it's just not refreshing on the main site. Why then, do the reps reset when they update the main site?

• 2Like

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know what's happening to the misc right now but it's dumb. Never seen a forum revert back so many times. It's like they keep using system restore lol.

What's true bizarre is no changes are taking effect on the main page but threads update internally. The info is there, it's just not refreshing on the main site. Why then, do the reps reset when they update the main site?

Kinda makes me not want to bother with the shithole at all anymore

• 1Like