BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
Discord might not be a conducive platform for a traditional forum, but I have to hand it to them at the miscord because they used the tools they have to make it better than whatever bb.com has been doing.

I haven't even seen any of the supposed changes from the last outage/update.
Misc takeover might be for real this time. BB.com isn't even posting up fake pictures of them 'fixing' the problem this go around.
Who knows, the shop's up now, so they are working on something... or were, at least.

Again... why it's up is anybody's guess. Literally only two pages of pre-workouts, and nothing remotely sketchy. Imagine being such a faggot that you would buy a preworkout with woke in the name for over fifty bucks.

R.ea55b135327bc1cad797ce2d83d1b7fe

Come to think of it, maybe that's why they banned "phaggot..."

Anyway, assuming those "updated servers" weren't fake, I don't think they'd actually need any of it for a couple pages of bullshit nobody's going to buy. I guess people actually pay for the bodyspace stuff, so it might have been that, but I never use it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
trump-hogan-hulk.gif

Anachron, how long is your bb ban for?

Hopefully it's over soon, I always laughed my ass off at the stuff he posts and how much it fires a lot of miscers up. Unfortunately from what I heard it might have been pretty long or even a perm, but at least he's here and can maybe clear that up for us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
dude. she is a dude. except it. its not gay if you really thought he was a woman

I say that the miscers who got caught up with fapping to the brah that is megasloot while being tricked into believing it was a woman would be best off to just start pretending like none of it ever happened at all

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
This is what happens when you open pandora's box and link parallel universes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I say that the miscers who got caught up with fapping to the brah that is megasloot while being tricked into believing it was a woman would be best off to just start pretending like none of it ever happened at all
lol true.its for the best. they can say whatever they want but i know its sill a dude. best to just forget

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
She's a disgusting sociopath and her handlers have clearly orchestrated this with ABC.

She cries out in pain as she stabs you.

The moderators were so over the top in attacking Trump, the bias was nuts. Liberals everywhere will say Kamala won the debate because she wasn't talking like an old sack of potatoes the way Joe did. A bunch of word salad, lies, and nonsense, but as long as she doesn't sound like a dementia patient who just pooped their pants, they'll call it a W.

• 2Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
The moderators were so over the top in attacking Trump, the bias was nuts. Liberals everywhere will say Kamala won the debate because she wasn't talking like an old sack of potatoes the way Joe did. A bunch of word salad, lies, and nonsense, but as long as she doesn't sound like a dementia patient who just pooped their pants, they'll call it a W.
It was an ambush, period.

• 3Like

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider
Kuntmala was definitely given the questions before the debate. She was way too well spoken (and I say that very loosely and relatively) for it to be on the spot answers.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
just realised we can change text color
As if we even needed proof that we're dealing with homo invasion but here it is. Bi Boyz is a manifestation of what happens when your dealer cuts you off and you start getting the shakes.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 4 users

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
They threatened to kick me one time for not being active enough or something, but I left right after that.
Was that mine or another miscord?

I never recall doing an inactive purge / the whole purpose of the place is to be a backup if the forum goes down - an inactive use purge would be dumb- I expect most to be inactive.

unless discord auto does it and I don't realize...

I used my kids to help set the place up lol

• 2Like

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
I got kicked off the discord a while back and didn't even get a chance to make a post.
If it was r/p could be a mistake due to the amateur discord user server owner (me)

you aren't on the ban list that I see fwiw

if anyone came in a acting too silly or trollish I kicked pretty quick- if they act like a troll elsewhere but behave on my server I let them stay.

I also segment some channels for non-crazies

If you did happen to make some hyper trollish post upon entry that would've been the reason.

the r/p server isn't really designed to look like misc rhetoric though

• 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
That's the only reason bb.com forums are still around, FBI honeypot

I think the misf fbi honeypot thing might be a bit of a stretch these days. We have what, *maybe* 30 active posters total on the entire misc including all of the subs? And half the forum posts is crap like wincel trolling with his communism shtick. I think the misc is left open because it costs them maybe $20 /year to keep the server up while doing virtually zero work/updates/improvement to it in over a decade now.

• 2Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I think the misf fbi honeypot thing might be a bit of a stretch these days. We have what, *maybe* 30 active posters total on the entire misc including all of the subs? And half the forum posts is crap like wincel trolling with his communism shtick. I think the misc is left open because it costs them maybe $20 /year to keep the server up while doing virtually zero work/updates/improvement to it in over a decade now.
there are guys there that like to think the misc is some kind of institution as well - very few people outside the misc have any idea it actually exists nor do they care.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users