BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Nothing but softball questions for Cacklin' Kamala and the moderators going extra hard after Trump. Still got zero depth on Kamala's (lack of) policy ideas, just more emotional drivel trying to get orange man upset and lose his cool. Zero chance Kamala agrees to do a debate in an actually fair environment. Also, as we all know here, it's blatantly obvious that ABC gave her the questions ahead of time with the way she cited those heavily scripted answers off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
there are guys there that like to think the misc is some kind of institution as well - very few people outside the misc have any idea it actually exists nor do they care.

Yeah man agreed, the misc is as irrelevant as it comes outside of the misc itself. I think the people who think it's anything bigger than that are a product of wanting to think a place they spend a ton of time at isn't so completely irrelevant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Was that mine or another miscord?

I never recall doing an inactive purge / the whole purpose of the place is to be a backup if the forum goes down - an inactive use purge would be dumb- I expect most to be inactive.

unless discord auto does it and I don't realize...

I used my kids to help set the place up lol
That was one of the regular Miscords. Yours seems to have more well-intentioned people and a way more positive atmosphere.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is the search function here broken as well or am I just an idiot? or is it both?
yea our tech has been trying to fix it, recently update, blah blah, foh is indexed by google so aside from the protected areas use
Sass:
site:firesofheaven.org "blah"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I see some people have negative likes - how do we dislike something?
hover over like
1ba05a807730588ddfb9a64d0c50b684.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
So the pics mega sloot posted weren’t her you’re saying ? Not to harp on this but the photos if true aren’t even a female ? Dafuq

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the pics mega sloot posted weren’t her you’re saying ? Not to harp on this but the photos if true aren’t even a female ? Dafuq
I don't know wtf is happening. Are their fake pics out there where she has a member?

The mere presence of a vagina is license to troll the misc. Women wield absolute power over there, ironically.

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
they were all great and bill ward was a great drummer too. listen to his solo on rat salad

Yeah bro, I'm a huge Black Sabbath nerd, particularly the Ozzy era. And metal from 70's/80's/90's in general. So much great material from that genre and related rock from that time.

• 2Like

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
I don't know wtf is happening. Are their fake pics out there where she has a member?

The mere presence of a vagina is license to troll the misc. Women wield absolute power over there, ironically.

don’t know. She slid into my DM’s after I left her a rep comment. And I thought was a confirmed female who just had BO issues. As she was always quite open about her intimate odor problem. Odd .
I don’t care if misc gets gone but fwiw you can still post in old threads on there.

Cleveland

Golden Squire
don’t know. She slid into my DM’s after I left her a rep comment. And I thought was a confirmed female who just had BO issues. As she was always quite open about her intimate odor problem. Odd .
I don’t care if misc gets gone but fwiw you can still post in old threads on there.
remember when she had an IG listed? it was a troll

• 3Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Some faggot on the misc kept telling people you have to donate to post here but that's not true at all. Donating to the site just gives you more superficial perks (like reactions) kind of like discord servers do. Even if you're not a gaming nerd, this site has a lot of great content in megathreads along with posters who aren't complete idiots. Guns, nudes, games, electronics, music, politics, conspiracies, sports, plenty of everything.

People who go out of their way to be a faggot like Bodhy or Fate0311 eventually make it to a place that's best suited for them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sinistkir13

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone else watching the debate? Kamala is pretty much unlistenable to me.
Nah, I knew it would be a complete clown show, with ABC being the dancing monkey on top of the circus tent, and I'd rather not subject myself to that retarded twat.
That's the only reason bb.com forums are still around, FBI honeypot
I'm unaware about the dude pretending to be a chick, but there was definitely a honeypot.
Was that mine or another miscord?

I never recall doing an inactive purge / the whole purpose of the place is to be a backup if the forum goes down - an inactive use purge would be dumb- I expect most to be inactive.

unless discord auto does it and I don't realize...

I used my kids to help set the place up lol
Well, you guys did a great job.

I didn't even know discord supported threads, but then again, I never use it and always close those new feature bubbles they shove in your face.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Some faggot on the misc kept telling people you have to donate to post here but that's not true at all. Donating to the site just gives you more superficial perks (like reactions) kind of like discord servers do. Even if you're not a gaming nerd, this site has a lot of great content in megathreads along with posters who aren't complete idiots. Guns, nudes, games, electronics, music, politics, conspiracies, sports, plenty of everything.

People who go out of their way to be a faggot like Bodhy or Fate0311 eventually make it to a place that's best suited for them.
Adlerian was the one that got confused over paying to join the politics section - what a dumbass

• 2Like