BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, you guys did a great job.

I didn't even know discord supported threads, but then again, I never use it and always close those new feature bubbles they shove in your face.
Thanks - we've try to be the place where "Adults" can have a conversation.

Other than group convos with up with my kids to sceeen share homework study when I'm traveling away from home, I've never used discord really until setting the server up .

I will we the interface has been extremely helpful in remote homework study with kids though- we even do that to this day with both in college.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Pretty sure he got banned from here too for being an obtuse faggot.
I can't lie I love that guy - he got banned from Twitter, Reddit, here, some other lifting forum, and at least two movie sites (plus several times from the misc) - but he is never the problem, it's always the mods or other users that can't handle his intelligence.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Some faggot on the misc kept telling people you have to donate to post here but that's not true at all. Donating to the site just gives you more superficial perks (like reactions) kind of like discord servers do. Even if you're not a gaming nerd, this site has a lot of great content in megathreads along with posters who aren't complete idiots. Guns, nudes, games, electronics, music, politics, conspiracies, sports, plenty of everything.

People who go out of their way to be a faggot like Bodhy or Fate0311 eventually make it to a place that's best suited for them.

Then why does Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule keep emailing me to donate a dollar a day to "save the children"?

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Worf

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
I can't lie I love that guy - he got banned from Twitter, Reddit, here, some other lifting forum, and at least two movie sites (plus several times from the misc) - but he is never the problem, it's always the mods or other users that can't handle his intelligence.

Bodhy Syndrome.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

The dude has a hell of a record on the forums he's been on, that's for sure lol

Show him some respect - it was 1,048lbs

and for three reps!

Damn you're right, honestly it's my immense jealousy of his lifting numbers that makes my memory on the exact details iffy from time to time

• 1Worf

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Perhaps you'd rather be getting the Lear Capitol Gold emails or the Raid: Shadow Legends emails?

Help me to help you, bro.
giphy.gif

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
there are guys there that like to think the misc is some kind of institution as well - very few people outside the misc have any idea it actually exists nor do they care.

Misc was usually #1 or at least top 3 for any kind of Google search back in the day. Then one day it got shadow banned and almost totally removed from Google search algorithm. Pretty fishy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Misc was usually #1 or at least top 3 for any kind of Google search back in the day. Then one day it got shadow banned and almost totally removed from Google search algorithm. Pretty fishy.
That's true, I remember that. It was a big fucking deal then all that was left was the extremist liberals spamming everything that were obviously plants.

As I've said a million times, the misc was targeted and it's not a free speech issue to ban lib posters when they're manufacturing consensus through conspiracy. They're not contributing genuine conversation, they're gaming the system.

• 1Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I get that - but in my eyes it was never in the same realm as reddit or 4chan for anything but some people think it is (or was)

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

That was mostly because the misc was a lot more active 10+ years ago and it had topics on almost every subject made about it. There isn't going to be much at the top of search pages of the past 5 years when we've never had more than like 50 active miscers posting at any given timeframe. But yeah, they almost certainly downgraded the placement of bodybuilding forum links too at some point. That being said, I'm still kinda floored at how easily you can find most threads on google searches if you know the thread title/username of the OP's pretty well. Just not as much for generalized stuff.

Anyway, it's good to see ya Bald bro!

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
I get that - but in my eyes it was never in the same realm as reddit or 4chan for anything but some people think it is (or was)

You're right, the misc was never anywhere near 4chan or reddit levels of traffic/notability to the general public. Not even pre-2010's. Any miscers who don't believe that just need to go ask people they know IRL if they've ever heard of the misc forum. Basically everyone will look at you like you're a madman or just fucking with them about it's existence and thinking it's any kind of big deal, because it's always been a pretty niche place even in its heyday

• 1Like

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>

Back when it was full of Sigma Chads that gave no fucks, even the ones who livestreamed their own suicide.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
That's true, I remember that. It was a big fucking deal then all that was left was the extremist liberals spamming everything that were obviously plants.

As I've said a million times, the misc was targeted and it's not a free speech issue to ban lib posters when they're manufacturing consensus through conspiracy. They're not contributing genuine conversation, they're gaming the system.

I used to enjoy the r/p sub pre-2020's, but Sillie/NYPat/MininisterOfLust/Phil9 and their newer little shit-smearing brother bodhy made the place a pretty big waste of time, like most forums that discuss politics tbh

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to enjoy the r/p sub pre-2020's, but Sillie/NYPat/MininisterOfLust/Phil9 and their newer little shit-smearing brother bodhy made the place a pretty big waste of time, like most forums that discuss politics tbh
Pre2020 JimfromRileigh and his various rcmIII type alts was the worst

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I pretty much only go to the BB.com R/P to troll at this point. There isn't much in the way of any meaningful discussion there anymore. It's just monkeys throwing shit at the wall. And while this place is pretty conservative (as is R/P) the few lefties here don't feel the need to constantly shriek to try and derail threads. Still not super crazy about the mega thread style here but I'll take that if it means the actual content doesn't suck.

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know how to request permission to participate in the politics forum here on FoH? I need to see something besides just the pure liberal lunacy I've been seeing since the debate. I figure there have to be some more level headed people here than the dumps I've had to see so far

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
pretty sure that was Sillie
Nah- Jim was Jim - he's been around years - he had a very unique posting style and you could tell it with him.
Most the alts were him or markey ala kingtrump2020 aka ichbinberliner etc (whoever can't spell it) and powerswede

many of the accused Sillie alts were marks

• 1Like