BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Nah- Jim was Jim - he's been around years - he had a very unique posting style and you could tell it with him.
Most the alts were him or markey ala kingtrump2020 aka ichbinberliner etc (whoever can't spell it) and powerswede

many of the accused Sillie alts were marks

What were your thoughts on Iceman and KyleAaron from back then?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't know wtf is happening. Are their fake pics out there where she has a member?

The mere presence of a vagina is license to troll the misc. Women wield absolute power over there, ironically.

true detective time GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gachase21

Lord Nagafen Raider
What were your thoughts on Iceman and KyleAaron from back then?
Iceman would be reasonable some weeks and the. got way too personal for no reason - he seems to struggle at times

The other Iceman iceman1800 - he was probably the main downfall of r/p

I was indifferent about Kyle

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
Does anyone know how to request permission to participate in the politics forum here on FoH? I need to see something besides just the pure liberal lunacy I've been seeing since the debate. I figure there have to be some more level headed people here than the dumps I've had to see so far
Should be something in the shop tab, I believe. I think it just uses Latinum, a currency you already have

Look for the bully pit pass

• 4Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Nah- Jim was Jim - he's been around years - he had a very unique posting style and you could tell it with him.
Most the alts were him or markey ala kingtrump2020 aka ichbinberliner etc (whoever can't spell it) and powerswede

many of the accused Sillie alts were marks
I don't believe most of the sillie alts were sillie but sillie accidentally posted some stuff that leads me to believe he is Jim

• 2Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
there are guys there that like to think the misc is some kind of institution as well - very few people outside the misc have any idea it actually exists nor do they care.
i know a guy on another forum that is aware of the misc. i told him to stop by and he basically said he dont wanna be associated with it lol

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
A lot Wrestling fans found out about misc because we had a few miscer in the section who went on to become stars in the business. wwe and two in AEW. 3 and 1/2… the 1/2 was set to debut in tna impact but he pussed out got cold feet.

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some faggot on the misc kept telling people you have to donate to post here but that's not true at all. Donating to the site just gives you more superficial perks (like reactions) kind of like discord servers do. Even if you're not a gaming nerd, this site has a lot of great content in megathreads along with posters who aren't complete idiots. Guns, nudes, games, electronics, music, politics, conspiracies, sports, plenty of everything.

People who go out of their way to be a faggot like Bodhy or Fate0311 eventually make it to a place that's best suited for them.
i think we banned some faggot canuck too

a reminder of the kind of diarrhea you brought over, spans continents

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
i think we banned some faggot canuck too

a reminder of the kind of diarrhea you brought over, spans continents

EctoCanuck. He had a Youtube channel of him burning women's magazines with a high powered flashlight.

• 2Like

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so far this place has avoided the worst of it, however
lol they banned bodhy from here during the last big outage. it was funny as hell watching that mod lord lightning fuck with him. it dont get any worse than bodhy so i think this place is safe for now. still its not the same

• 4Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bodhy was not the worst. He was just the most obvious. There are a few posters over there that were legit sociopathically obsessed with the place.

• 2Like