BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bodhy trying to return as alts here? Lmao, can't say I'm surprised. That little shit smearing, piss soaked slippers wearing freak has probably been going through some serious mental health episodes with the misc down. I can only imagine what kinds of things he'd be saying here right now if he could, but one thing is certain: he is furious as shit and seething out of his mind over not having his alts accepted. Dude is now relegated to the trans forum he tried pushing on the misc a few months ago as "proof that other people online like him"".
i cant believe he was actually serious about that. they need to euthanize him and study his brain. hes so stupid and autistic its unreal.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bodhy trying to return as alts here? Lmao, can't say I'm surprised. That little shit smearing, piss soaked slippers wearing freak has probably been going through some serious mental health episodes with the misc down. I can only imagine what kinds of things he'd be saying here right now if he could, but one thing is certain: he is furious as shit and seething out of his mind over not having his alts accepted. Dude is now relegated to the trans forum he tried pushing on the misc a few months ago as "proof that other people online like him"".
He told us he was heading off into other forums where he could actually find friends. I thought he'd never return. Very odd

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Anyone got a link to Mario's tiktok with him arguing with the pajeet? I got banned and lost my favorites

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Came in expecting that dance gif that SirFapsAlot posts. I can't find it or else I'd post it myself.
aerobic-davlop.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
McDonald’s is launching new meal with popular game Genshin Impact

The Genshin Impact Apple Pie will feature McDonald’s classic baked apple treat with an exclusively designed, limited-edition packaging that spotlights two popular characters from Genshin Impact: Kaedehara Kazuha and Beidou.

McDonald’s is also introducing a new option for gamers called the Genshin Impact Deluxe McCrispy Meal, which features a Deluxe McCrispy, fries, a Genshin Impact Apple Pie and a drink.

Customers who buy this meal will be rewarded with a “Wings of Delicacies” Wind Glider and an exclusive “Celebration: Crispy and Sweet” namecard to decorate their in-game journey.

1726077809779770.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
anyone got Faps's contact info to tell him to get over here? He is a big gamer to begin with so he should fit right in

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
anyone got Faps's contact info to tell him to get over here? He is a big gamer to begin with so he should fit right in

He's still posting in that misc thread. He just posted like an hour ago. Just left him a message.

• 3Like