BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
man.if that dude is for real then i feel sorry for him. isnt there tons of awesome chicks and shit to do in S. Korea? i know for a fact the food scene is popping like crazy. maybe fastest in the world.get a grip bro.go get some crazy korean food and show it off. i feel good when i make gourmet meals. made a prime ribeye the other day. ive. been to fucking prison. this is not one of those times to cry. although i feel you. it does hurt.i still think it might come back. we have been through this before. it aint over yet

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I linked his post. Sejoon!, he is a Korean poster and an 02 join date. Said he did college/Uni/Marriage/Jail or some shit since joining misc.
Which is worse if it is real - this dude's reaction or those chicks with Jimbob is posting who are walking around with "cum" on their faces?

I don't buy either actually

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Akd no more gaming banter with the g/t crew - coal, mgftp, freeburn, gayjayj, muzzlr, bongo
yeah well they were amateurs anyway. im fuking stoked. i just got Like A dragon Infinite Wealth yesterday and i just started it. im fucking stoked. got me some japanese Hibiki whiskey and im ready to go in. my body is ready. damn fuking right. i beat horizon forbidden west yesterday to make room for this game. im set for a while.its on buddy.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
man.if that dude is for real then i feel sorry for him. isnt there tons of awesome chicks and shit to do in S. Korea? i know for a fact the food scene is popping like crazy. maybe fastest in the world.get a grip bro.go get some crazy korean food and show it off. i feel good when i make gourmet meals. made a prime ribeye the other day. ive. been to fucking prison. this is not one of those times to cry. although i feel you. it does hurt.i still think it might come back. we have been through this before. it aint over yet

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would definitely go to s/ Korea for the food. Thanks for the reminder. I've had some stateside near mil bases and it is great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AKD123

I would definitely go to s/ Korea for the food. Thanks for the reminder. I've had some stateside near mil bases and it is great.
they are coming up with new food inventions everyday its crazy.everything they do is crazy it seems but cool as hell.i wanna go to japan but my brother is like no lets go to korea. i dont fuking speak korean but i know a bit of japanese.my brother says we should go to korea cause we are white. i got no fuking clue but i had my heart set on japan. i want to buy a real Nihonto

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
they are coming up with new food inventions everyday its crazy.everything they do is crazy it seems but cool as hell.i wanna go to japan but my brother is like no lets go to korea. i dont fuking speak korean but i know a bit of japanese.my brother says we should go to korea cause we are white. i got no fuking clue but i had my heart set on japan. i want to buy a real Nihonto
In terms of food what I loved about japan was wandering down random alleys in tokyo and finding some little hole in the wall sushi or ramen place. Guarantee the people inside don't speak a single word of english but the best sushi i've ever had.

I like their snacks a lot too, they're not big on sugar and I find american snacks are way too sweet

If you're a tourist they have a deal where you get unlimited rides on the shinkansen for I think 1 week for $200 which I'm pretty sure is less than the cost of a one way ride normally. Did that to visit kyoto, osaka and hiroshima

Definitely recommend learning a few basics phrases in japanese if you're going outside of tokyo. You'll run into lots of people that literally don't speak any english, or at least pretend not to. I guess it shames them to speak poorly so they just pretend not to speak it at all.

IDK why being white is a problem. Japanese are racist against everyone but they'll still treat you with respect and you'll run into lots of women there that like american gaijin

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

In terms of food what I loved about japan was wandering down random alleys in tokyo and finding some little hole in the wall sushi or ramen place. Guarantee the people inside don't speak a single word of english but the best sushi i've ever had.

I like their snacks a lot too, they're not big on sugar and I find american snacks are way too sweet

If you're a tourist they have a deal where you get unlimited rides on the shinkansen for I think 1 week for $200 which I'm pretty sure is less than the cost of a one way ride normally. Did that to visit kyoto, osaka and hiroshima

Definitely recommend learning a few basics phrases in japanese if you're going outside of tokyo. You'll run into lots of people that literally don't speak any english, or at least pretend not to. I guess it shames them to speak poorly so they just pretend not to speak it at all.

IDK why being white is a problem. Japanese are racist against everyone but they'll still treat you with respect and you'll run into lots of women there that like american gaijin
thanks man. ill take all that into consideraration for sure.like i said i do speak some japanese.im on a mission to get a real Shinken Nihonto.im already above most of the curve.im not going as a tourist. im after real Nihonto. just dont know if i got $25,000 for a sword.ive had real japanese Iaito but not shinken.im on a mission buddy! i would go just to see the museums alone.

• 1Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
thanks man. ill take all that into consideraration for sure.like i said i do speak some japanese.im on a mission to get a real Shinken Nihonto.im already above most of the curve.im not going as a tourist. im after real Nihonto. just dont know if i got $25,000 for a sword.ive had real japanese Iaito but not shinken.im on a mission buddy! i would go just to see the museums alone.
that's only a half week's pay for the average miscer CEO

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
japan to korea is like less than $200 flight and 3hrs

• 1Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

Once a miscer, always a miscer, I won't deny that. That being said, I find myself missing it less and liking it here more and more pretty much daily now. Mostly because the most annoying cunts on the misc aren't here. It's a legit breath of fresh air not seeing the biggest fucktards of the misc constantly blathering. And it keeps getting better the more solid miscers show up. This place seems a lot better at keeping the trash out where it belongs.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

AKD123

that's only a half week's pay for the average miscer CEO
i know. most miscers make that by the time it takes them to take a dump. ive got a plan though. ive got lots of resources and some money and the fact that some of these dying bladesmiths cant afford to let there legacy die out yada yada i can maybe JUST MAYBE get approved to let me apprentice. its a long shot but i wouldnt be the first and i already know more than 75% of of smiths its a possibility. they are getting desperate. nobody wants to do it anymore.worst comes to worst ill make them an offer they cant refuse. nobody wants to do it.my kenjutsu skills alone would show how good a blade they can make. only problem is im white. but i dont think they care so much in the Gifu prefecture anymore. they are becoming extinct.ded srs and sad

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

Once a miscer, always a miscer, I won't deny that. That being said, I find myself missing it less and liking it here more and more pretty much daily now. Mostly because the most annoying cunts on the misc aren't here. It's a legit breath of fresh air not seeing the biggest fucktards of the misc constantly blathering. And it keeps getting better the more solid miscers show up. This place seems a lot better at keeping the trash out where it belongs.
i agree but i feel its our duty to let those pedos and human garbage to let them know they are human garbage and i would not hesitate to split their wigs and my tough badass father would beat their ass beside me. these motherfuckers need to learn one way or the other their degeneracy wont be tolerated.my dad is no joke. he can still split wigs easily

• 2Like

AKD123

japan to korea is like less than $200 flight and 3hrs
time is the problem not the money.we cant all be non chalant worthless bodhys. im on a mission for a Nihonto.a once in a lifetime search for most men. fuk i need you KAZ! i dont think he actually knows much about them though. i already asked him

• 2Like