BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
I use reddit daily but I don't post anything and I avoid anything political. I wonder if he could even get along there...JFL

One of my favorite subs:

Yeah I use reddit to find out about stuff going on locally but I never post there. Even for just basic day to day stuff they manage to find a way to work in a reminder that reddit is full of blue haired gender fluid communists

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Does wincel know it's you from the misc? Is he harassing you and trying to dox you? Can you explain what is going on? Is he the forum retard like he is on the misc?
its in a political thread and hes talking all this crazy anti trump commie stuff.hes from portland which is where wincel is from. he talks just like wincel.its gotta be him. ill try to link the thread if thats allowed.its gotta be him. i think hes such a nut job he just makes accounts on hundreds of sites waiting for someone to take the bait. its gotta be him. the dots connect. he is one sick son of a bitch. i bet he didnt expect to see me there. he hasnt really denied it either. crazy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AKD123

tell me this xtsho guy isnt wincel. and these are his tame posts

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I use reddit to find out about stuff going on locally but I never post there. Even for just basic day to day stuff they manage to find a way to work in a reminder that reddit is full of blue haired gender fluid communists

My bro providing the truth as usual...

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
its in a political thread and hes talking all this crazy anti trump commie stuff.hes from portland which is where wincel is from. he talks just like wincel.its gotta be him. ill try to link the thread if thats allowed.its gotta be him. i think hes such a nut job he just makes accounts on hundreds of sites waiting for someone to take the bait. its gotta be him. the dots connect. he is one sick son of a bitch. i bet he didnt expect to see me there. he hasnt really denied it either. crazy

Yeah please post the link so we could check out his post history and see if it's wincel.

Edit: I see you already did.

• 2Like

AKD123

that's one thing about the Misc I didn't like. There's a lot of government workers there, like cops, etc and more. And they have used their powers to dox people.

Hope you're alright brah
thanks man.ill be alright.im not the kinda guy to fuk with but he crossed the line. i linked that thread. read his posts.

• 2Like

Luc1fer

Yeah I saw the video of the team that performed the server swap out...

monke-orangutan.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider

Well, we already know that wincel is confirmed to have nothing better to do with himself than troll online 24/7, so your hypotheses here is quite plausible

• 3Like

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
tell me this xtsho guy isnt wincel. and these are his tame posts
there's no reason to be on that website unless you're a faggot srs

also, that's not wincel

winkle would send out death threats just because someone disagreed with him. He legit has a mental illness.

• 2Like

AKD123

fuck you. those people helped me when my house burned down when i had nothing. watch your fucking mouth kid.yeah some of them are libs but they are good intelligent people. what the fuck has misc done for you? the misc wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. shut your fucking mouth kid

and we are proffesional growers and make tons of money. i know the owner gypsy. he was in the movie bloodsport and did a few years in a philipino prison. call him a faggot to his face. he will wreck you mate. and how the fuck is that section much different from the misc? its not. your the one being a faggot. you mad i grow mad dope and have sloots suck my dick for weed? yeah you mad

Last edited:
  • 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
fuck you. those people helped me when my house burned down when i had nothing. watch your fucking mouth kid.yeah some of them are libs but they are good intelligent people. what the fuck has misc done for you? the misc wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. shut your fucking mouth kid

and we are proffesional growers and make tons of money. i know the owner gypsy. he was in the movie bloodsport and did a few years in a philipino prison. call him a faggot to his face. he will wreck you mate. and how the fuck is that section much different from the misc? its not. your the one being a faggot. you mad i grow mad dope and have sloots suck my dick for weed? yeah you mad

Not gonna lie, if I could make a living doing that, it sounds like a dream job. But I'm a wagie in my cagie with no end sight. Sucks mane, but it's my lot in life. At least I can enjoy the product, though

• 3Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

also, that's not wincel

winkle would send out death threats just because someone disagreed with him. He legit has a mental illness.

Well I won’t be as judgmental about that Website since I am not a green guy but I completely agree with you on the analysis that the poster is not Wincel…

far too measured and reasonable to be Winnie IMO….

take a another hit off of the bong broseph…

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

AKD123

i rarely smoke weed. only when im trying to get extra fucked up. im drinking bud ice and some canadian whiskey right now.took a couple hits and im good. im not a typical stoner anymore and i love doing what i do.if your smart your plants work for you.

AKD123

Well I won’t be as judgmental about that Website since I am not a green guy but I completely agree with you on the analysis that the poster is not Wincel…

far too measured and reasonable to be Winnie IMO….

take a another hit off of the bong broseph…
sorry.it was the whiskey talking.you guys didnt see the posts a few pages back.but my bad.im fucked up.ill let it go.i took a couple mushroom gummies too.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

AKD123

Not gonna lie, if I could make a living doing that, it sounds like a dream job. But I'm a wagie in my cagie with no end sight. Sucks mane, but it's my lot in life. At least I can enjoy the product, though
its not hard as long as your smart. the main important part is property.if you can figure that part out your already half there.ded srs