BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
The CNN debate was their wake-up call that they couldn't afford an actual debate, which makes the whole proceedings all the more suspect to a degree where I don't think you even need the case for an affidavit when it was so obviously scripted to be "rules for thee, not for me" on stage.

Yes. Linsey Davis admitted it to the LA Times. They couldn't let what happened to Biden happen again.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes. Linsey Davis admitted it to the LA Times. They couldn't let what happened to Biden happen again.

What REALLY FUCKING BOTHERS ME is the fact that we "need" a whistleblower to state that which is plainly obvious. That's how gas-lit this country is.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
What REALLY FUCKING BOTHERS ME is the fact that we "need" a whistleblower to state that which is plainly obvious. That's how gas-lit this country is.

that and that this will get swept away by the MSM and if they ever do acknowledge it they'll just say they corrected Trump and that he shouldn't have lied anyway

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
i really don't give 8 shits about you bb faggots, but given the extensive history of this thread since Masakari Masakari decided to invite you homeless fucks in, going back only to be dejected 4 months later is some like some of abusive relationship.

and the only reason why you guys want to go back is b/c you don't want to lose your subway punch card
0ff3fc3682391cfcbb70b5c705eaab1f.png
Folder probably has dozens of these cards suspiciously punched on only one side.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider

that and that this will get swept away by the MSM and if they ever do acknowledge it they'll just say they corrected Trump and that he shouldn't have lied anyway

That's libs for you though. They love being gaslit. Check out LeftistGent in misc R/P (link below) saying there is no way ABC was in cahoots.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's libs for you though. They love being gaslit. Check out LeftistGent in misc R/P (link below) saying there is no way ABC was in cahoots.

At any rate...I probably find NYPat to probably be the most detestable person over there (which is a pretty high bar). Get at least a half dozen, or more, similar people in a place and...it kind of turns the place to shit.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I just have to say, yup, that's the pre I was wtf'ing about earlier, and obligatory:
93ewyn.gif

Their bodyspace subscription alone... wow.

"$120.00 $49.99 yearly" or $9.99 a month, and I don't know for what.

As for the rest of their stuff, the pricing generally looks on par with what I think that it goes for, i.e. overpriced for basic-bitch supplements, which is the problem because you could spend around the same and at least get better stuff.

Apparently they sell gym "equipment" now, and they're on drugs that have been laced with more drugs.

$39.99 for a pair of 5 pound dumbbells, $344.99 for the 90 pound pair.

You're right, there is absolutely no way that they can be making any money now in 2024 when there countless other alternative places to buy from for less and with far more choices.

BB.com was asleep at the wheel for how long with the Ron spammer, but as soon as there's basically one active thread going on: real talk.

If they really were/are going to close the forums, then the least they could have done was kept the misc closed off if they weren't going to bother either way.

The CNN debate was their wake-up call that they couldn't afford an actual debate, which makes the whole proceedings all the more suspect to a degree where I don't think you even need the case for an affidavit when it was so obviously scripted to be "rules for thee, not for me" on stage.

JFL @ those prices...

I wonder who is buying a subscription to that place but that's what keeping the place afloat so they need to keep that part of their site functional. As for the shit tier forum, no logical reason for keeping it alive unless thereis some aspect that I don't know about...

• 3Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
lol I always think back to about 10 years ago when some antifa chick that had seen too many movies tried to take on a 'nazi'. She got him square in the jaw and barely made him flinch, then he just casually obliterated her face

Equal rights and lefts...LOL

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
At any rate...I probably find NYPat to probably be the most detestable person over there (which is a pretty high bar). Get at least a half dozen, or more, similar people in a place and...it kind of turns the place to shit.

Agreed. One of the most dishonest and delusional pieces of shit that post in that section.

that moderator bitch is kuntmala's sorority sister

Yeah same sorority, but at a different school.

The real connection is that she is extremely close with Dana Walden, who is the Co-Chairman of Disney Entertainment. Dana Walden held a fundraiser at her house for Kamala in 2020 and Kamala said she owes her marriage to Emhoff to the Waldens.

JFL @ those prices...

I wonder who is buying a subscription to that place but that's what keeping the place afloat so they need to keep that part of their site functional. As for the shit tier forum, no logical reason for keeping it alive unless thereis some aspect that I don't know about...

People pay for the Bodyfit app and that is connected to Bodyspace and the forum. That is why they keep the forum up. When the forum crashed in April, it also impacted Bodyfit and people were going nuts on BB.com's socials about the service outage.

• 3Like

CalmWind

Golden Squire
I never really gave posters like NYPat any attention. I just assumed it was someone having fun being a troll. I have no proof of this, just the feeling I got.

• 2Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. One of the most dishonest and delusional pieces of shit that post in that section.

Yeah same sorority, but at a different school.

The real connection is that she is extremely close with Dana Walden, who is the Co-Chairman of Disney Entertainment. Dana Walden held a fundraiser at her house for Kamala in 2020 and Kamala said she owes her marriage to Emhoff to the Waldens.

People pay for the Bodyfit app and that is connected to Bodyspace and the forum. That is why they keep the forum up. When the forum crashed in April, it also impacted Bodyfit and people were going nuts on BB.com's socials about the service outage.

Breaking the link between BF / BS and the forum would seem to be the simple solution but somehow because we are talking about BB.com, that might be put in the "Too Hard to Do" category...

And before some wickedsmaht S/W guy comes into tell me how hard that is, I have seen legacy apps decoupled from each other and integrated to Tier 1 and 2 ERP suites in both C/S and cloud-based. It is just a matter of resources to configure it properly but again, since we are talking about BB.com, they either don't have the resources or aren't smart enough to get it done! LMFAO

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Breaking the link between BF / BS and the forum would seem to be the simple solution but somehow because we are talking about BB.com, that might be put in the "Too Hard to Do" category...

And before some wickedsmaht S/W guy comes into tell me how hard that is, I have seen legacy apps decoupled from each other and integrated to Tier 1 and 2 ERP suites in both C/S and cloud-based. It is just a matter of resources to configure it properly but again, since we are talking about BB.com, they either don't have the resources or aren't smart enough to get it done! LMFAO

Agreed. I doubt they have the resources to do any of that. It took them 2-3 weeks back in April to swap out servers or whatever the hell it is they did back then.

• 2Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
HOLY FUK BOYS! im almost 95% sure Wincel stalked me from another website im apart of and his join date is 2019. this fucker has accounts on forums i didnt think possible. this dude is sick in the head i cant believe it.

I think we can all agree that everyone would be better off if wincel would fuck off to reddit where his worthless libtarded ass belongs, but he's too dense. That's another awesome thing about this place, wincel can't infect it with his shit. I'd be happy to never hear from that stupid degenerate son of a bitch ever again.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. I doubt they have the resources to do any of that. It took them 2-3 weeks back in April to swap out servers or whatever the hell it is they did back then.

Yeah I saw the video of the team that performed the server swap out...

monke-orangutan.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I think we can all agree that everyone would be better off if wincel would fuck off to reddit where his worthless libtarded ass belongs, but he's too dense. That's another awesome thing about this place, wincel can't infect it with his shit. I'd be happy to never hear from that stupid degenerate son of a bitch ever again.

I use reddit daily but I don't post anything and I avoid anything political. I wonder if he could even get along there...JFL

One of my favorite subs:

• 3Like