BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

rectifryer

Lord Nagafen Raider
fuck you. those people helped me when my house burned down when i had nothing. watch your fucking mouth kid.yeah some of them are libs but they are good intelligent people. what the fuck has misc done for you? the misc wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. shut your fucking mouth kid

and we are proffesional growers and make tons of money. i know the owner gypsy. he was in the movie bloodsport and did a few years in a philipino prison. call him a faggot to his face. he will wreck you mate. and how the fuck is that section much different from the misc? its not. your the one being a faggot. you mad i grow mad dope and have sloots suck my dick for weed? yeah you mad
you show me a hipster drug forum where people like wincel are embraced and I am supposed to have a positive take away...

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
pajeet hygiene

In high school, I worked at Taco Bell and a mid tier Italian restaurant doing every job from busboy to prep / line cook. No kitchen is something that the customers want to see up close! Super DFS

I've been to India several times for work and never been sick once. And yes, I've had street food and fruit / chai drinks in both Mumbai and Chennai! I know that I am lucky! ha ha ha

Vindaloo Every Week Crew

1726290529748.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
you show me a hipster drug forum where people like wincel are embraced and I am supposed to have a positive take away...
they arent fucking hipsters they are mostly 50 60 70 year olds.im like the youngest person on there.yea some are dumb libtards but when my house burnt down they got a small go funf=d me and got me back on my feet. YOU gou through a fire then tell me how you feel.it dont get much worse

Chris

Potato del Grande
In high school, I worked at Taco Bell and a mid tier Italian restaurant doing every job from busboy to prep / line cook. No kitchen is something that the customers want to see up close! Super DFS

I've been to India several times for work and never been sick once. And yes, I've had street food and fruit / chai drinks in both Mumbai and Chennai! I know that I am lucky! ha ha ha

Vindaloo Every Week Crew

View attachment 545910
Looks fine but the portion size is pathetic. That's a third of what you should be getting.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Looks fine but the portion size is pathetic. That's a third of what you should be getting.

Nah, it's plenty and Quality >>>> Quantity when it comes to Indian food...

My GF gets butter chicken which she never finishes so I eat the rest of that plus our samosas and lassi's!

1726300774949.jpeg

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nah, it's plenty and Quality >>>> Quantity when it comes to Indian food...

My GF gets butter chicken which she never finishes so I eat the rest of that plus our samosas and lassi's!

View attachment 545929
Why not both? Glad you had samosas to fill up though.

How does what you are eating in that pic compare to actual India?

I keep getting told that Balti is from Birmingham (where I live) and Tikka is from Edinburgh.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Why not both? Glad you had samosas to fill up though.

How does what you are eating in that pic compare to actual India?

I keep getting told that Balti is from Birmingham (where I live) and Tikka is from Edinburgh.

Don't be daft - Google Balti and Tikka to educate yourself!

Indian food in India great at high end restaurants / 5 Star hotels and decent most places IME; the chief who owns the place where I eat is from India and all of his food is top drawer...

Great Indian and Paki food in London especially near Marleybone / Lisson Grove; my favorites:

- Dishoom | From Bombay with love
- Lahori Church Street | Original Lahori Flavors
- Three Falcons Hotel

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Don't be daft - Google Balti and Tikka to educate yourself!

Indian food in India great at high end restaurants / 5 Star hotels and decent most places IME; the chief who owns the place where I eat is from India and all of his food is top drawer...

Great Indian and Paki food in London especially near Marleybone / Lisson Grove; my favorites:

- Dishoom | From Bombay with love
- Lahori Church Street | Original Lahori Flavors
- Three Falcons Hotel
So... is what you posted authentic to India?

Because that's what I'm told the "British" version is and the Indian version is a lot drier.

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
So... is what you posted authentic to India?

Because that's what I'm told the "British" version is and the Indian version is a lot drier.

Easy to see why you have negative score...

Are you too fucking stupid to ask any of the 30K Indians who live in Birmingham what the difference is? JFL

This pic is from guess where?

1726312068850.png

1726312519548.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
tell me this xtsho guy isnt wincel. and these are his tame posts
I don't think that's him, based on the few posts I skimmed, tbh.

I also don't really see him frequenting a marijuana forum, but I could be wrong.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Easy to see why you have negative score...

Are you too fucking stupid to ask any of the 30K Indians who live in Birmingham what the difference is? JFL

This pic is from guess where?

View attachment 545939

Big man on the internet right here. My bad for attempting to engage you in conversation I guess, weird take that we should not use the forums and ask people IRL.

I got -10,000 points for intentionally trolling someone over the course of a few weeks and further pissing people off when I was explaining my ill judged actions. I'm already up 74 points from then!

• 1Moron

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't think that's him, based on the few posts I skimmed, tbh.

I also don't really see him frequenting a marijuana forum, but I could be wrong.
i picked the wrong page to link. a few pages back he was practically quoting him. if its not him i apologize.guy is still a POS.i think its him.says hes from portland too

• 1Like