BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
ppl do not get ban's out of the blue, when ppl get banned the entire site knows why, cuz they were being an asshole, and we are very tolerant, you have to be a monster gape asshole to get banned.

and there are many chances given to correct your own behavior, you'll be sent to the rickshaw, our version of timeout, where you can only post to 1 thread and other ppl can join you, usually in a mocking way
ok.thanks for the explanation. i think i like this place.seem like decent people

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
ppl do not get ban's out of the blue, when ppl get banned the entire site knows why, cuz they were being an asshole, and we are very tolerant, you have to be a monster gape asshole to get banned.

and there are many chances given to correct your own behavior, you'll be sent to the rickshaw, our version of timeout, where you can only post to 1 thread and other ppl can join you, usually in a mocking way
the rickshaw - that is genius

• 3Like

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
thanks brah, glad to be here, srs. I'm happy there are a bunch of OGs on here, this is where it's at.

i'm srsly liking this forum more and more

even * phaggot * isn't blanked out on this site, seems like a true 10/10 - they blocked it on misc and you had to get creative on typing it out

Your avi is wild, mane

• 3Like

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol thanks.you think im a trip here you should see me in real life. im an OG gangster.one of the last of the last. my dad and my uncle are OGs but they are getting old.used to buy hundreds of lbs from the cartels.we built a good chunk of west chicago and DuPage county.we met some crazy people and did some crazy things
Chi town represent

• 3Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
1726291889539845.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleveland

Golden Squire
im hyped to get drunk get applebees and watch the ufc tonight
is that the only option?
I don't know what it is about applebees but I can't. I don't mind the other suburban chain restaurants - I used to love Chili's before they changed their whole thing but applebees...I used to live across the street from one and every time I would get food I would swear never again but inevitably six months later I would get duped by them to trying it again.

• 3Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
is that the only option?
I don't know what it is about applebees but I can't. I don't mind the other suburban chain restaurants - I used to love Chili's before they changed their whole thing but applebees...I used to live across the street from one and every time I would get food I would swear never again but inevitably six months later I would get duped by them to trying it again.

I've never eaten at:

Applebees
Chili's
Sizzler

Or any other suburban chain restaurant with the exception of Olive Garden.

I've always been more of a diner, local restaurant or pizza joint kinda places.

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I've never eaten at:

Applebees
Chili's
Sizzler

Or any other suburban chain restaurant with the exception of Olive Garden.

I've always been more of a diner, local restaurant or pizza joint kinda places.
don't get me wrong I love diners - I used to go to the local diner after the majority of my dates cause I wasn't going to eat a full meal on a date so I was always hungry afterward

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
is that the only option?
50 cent boneless wings Wakandan

• 3Like

Polaris

Lord Nagafen Raider
50 cent boneless wings Wakandan
Don't they have $1 Long Islands too?
I haven't been to an Applebee's in forever, but I remember liking it as a kid (I'd likely think it's shit now).

I remember once when my parents came out to San Diego, when I was still living there, and...chose to eat at Chili's (I got them to a Korean BBQ the first day). I hate food snobbery, but damn...Chili's sucked. I remember liking Olive Garden as a kid too, but then once decided to go there for a Free Veterans day thing and...on that day I realized how much Olive Garden sucks too.

• 3Like