BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
he's "been getting" a phd since you refuguees spilled in 2 years ago, who knows how long he kept that fantasy going on the other shit site

Hey now, I'll have you know that he is in fact an authority on smearing feces, soaking slippers and socks in urine to wear around the apartment, and banging trannies.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Hey now, I'll have you know that he is in fact an authority on smearing feces, soaking slippers and socks in urine to wear around the apartment, and banging trannies.
don't forget the time he killed a cockroach in his kitchen and left the body there long enough that ants found it and began dismembering it and carrying it away. That's peak degen

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
You're right, but I don't get why people still don't want to migrate just to bs and keep in touch with miscers here a bit. What are the alternatives, shitty ass discords, some shit tier borderline unusable forum another miscer made, posting in the huge kiop glitch thread forever, or stopping altogether? At least this forum operates smooth af.

Plus, like Cleveland said, they keep the dregs out and don't ban for stupid shit like mods on the misc do. Like the misc's wincel problem of like 8+ years now, for example - that's just not a thing here, because they keep the useless filth out at the curb trash bin where it belongs. Imagine the misc, but without all the shit tier posters like wincel, Dustbin, the shit smearing pissy slipper wearing bodhy, or MinisterOfRobloxLust and NYPatricia. It's a better experience, except missing some cool miscers we could really use here.
who are we missing?

Kaz
I think KrackerJacked is signed up here but I haven't seen him post in a long time
Deadwoodgregg - I wouldn't be surprised if he is lurking
Roldz
I'm sure there are others

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Anachron

Golden Knight of the Realm
Are miscers only allowed to post in this refugee camp thread? Or we get banned if we post misc style threads on the forum?
What is a "misc style thread"?

-butthole troll threads
-various larp troll threads
-pseudointellectual ego threads

No thnx jeff!

• 3Like

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea that’s the only weird thing about this place everything is like a mega thread
We don't need a new thread for every one of your cows. One thread to to act as container is actually a good thing. This fact is why I think most of the Misc shouldn't come here. The Misc has turned into some peacock preening circle jerk of people trying to create clout on a forum. It's tiresome and kind of what lead to having butthole trolls and basically zero actual discussion. If you want to "Misc" you're probably better off in the free forum that some users have moved to. Not trying to run people off, but the world needs less dumb shits running around acting like idiots.

The bright side is you can post nudes if you want to start a thread in the apron strings sub section.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
We don't need a new thread for every one of your cows. One thread to to act as container is actually a good thing.

The bright side is you can post nudes if you want to start a thread in the apron strings sub section.
True, but it was fun making individual threads trying to find a witty if needed thread title etc

• 3Like