BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don't think it was Bodhy though. Some 2022 join date I never heard of posted a screenshot in the glitch thread that said they were rejected from FOH and the reason was "no bodhys allowed"

I was like lmao.

I mean, it could have been bodhy posting from an alt he never used before on misc.
Different IP, but same area of Sydney, NSW Australia. Plus the username seemed suspicious.

Sorry, not sorry.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
Press F to pay respects for all the blinding insight and superior content he no doubt would have provided for us all.

Never forget

tenor.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, our retards...your retards...we treat them all the same, you know?

One of our current new posters is this dude, who I am starting to feel may be mentally handicapped

Not Nirgon Nirgon but the other guy

But I'll say one thing for Mr Sox, he may be a fucking lulcow but he didn't come in and start arguments in the first 5m
This thread is worse, did these guys even play EverQuest?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
no.

But I am playing Dragon Warrior 2 for the first time
For me peak rpg was FF 2 on SNES. Cartridges were so expensive back then and it came out around the same time as street fighter 2, so I was made to choose one and I went with FF 2. Still think it was the right decision!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
For me peak rpg was FF 2 on SNES. Cartridges were so expensive back then and it came out around the same time as street fighter 2, so I was made to choose one and I went with FF 2. Still think it was the right decision!
I never had SNES but I downloaded the emulator and played A Link to the Past earlier this year - holy shit that game was insane - figuring out to stand in one place and travel to the other world to be able to reach something - would have frustrated the hell out of me.

I beat the original TMNT earlier this year as well - never did that on cartridge (I'm using save states - don't care) and the original NES Metal Gear. Gonna finish this DW2 and then maybe I'll check out FF2

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
If I remember right, it was my pal the explosiveMidget explosiveMidget who performed this beautiful gem. At the end of the day, us miscers need to come together. We are like the red headed step children other forums didn't want to deal with what we did as a collective on the misc. For that, we have some kinship and respect. Good day to you all miscers, and the FoH crew ofc!

Except for you Bodhy, I know you're reading through this thread, soyo. Fuck you, you dumb, soft son of a bitch. We are all glad to be rid of you!

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
I never had SNES but I downloaded the emulator and played A Link to the Past earlier this year - holy shit that game was insane - figuring out to stand in one place and travel to the other world to be able to reach something - would have frustrated the hell out of me.

I beat the original TMNT earlier this year as well - never did that on cartridge (I'm using save states - don't care) and the original NES Metal Gear. Gonna finish this DW2 and then maybe I'll check out FF2

Dude I played the original TMNT NES on the Switch using saves too a few months ago. Did a trick to keep getting boomerangs until all 4 turtles had 99 boomerangs towards the start of the game and saved that shit to make the rest a breeze. Boomers automatically turn Raph and Mikey from liabilities to assets

• 2Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
Dude I played the original TMNT NES on the Switch using saves too a few months ago. Did a trick to keep getting boomerangs until all 4 turtles had 99 boomerangs towards the start of the game and saved that shit to make the rest a breeze. Boomers automatically turn Raph and Mikey from liabilities to assets
They were liabilities.. Only fukin maniacs used them on the stand-up machines. Using Don actually sums up a lot about my life and how I operate lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

Golden Squire
oh I did the scroll grind and had all scrolls on all four. The Technodrome is such a bitch to get through but Shredder is a piece of cake with scrolls or Donnie. That one tunnel with the jet pack guys...I couldn't get the timing down, had to keep going back to my save spot entering the tunnel

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
They were liabilities.. Only fukin maniacs used them on the stand-up machines. Using Don actually sums up a lot about my life and how I operate lol

Yeah, tbh Donny was the GOAT in all the games where they had any differences. Like the SNES games, the one Sega game, Donny's bo staff reach makes him the best even if he is slower than the others. Ralph always took work in those ones because his reach was horrible but he was fast, ya had to be damn good to take proper advantage of it though, so Don was the GOAT there too.

• 2Like