BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Who was/is the most mentally ill miscers? Also how the fuck did so many alts and trolls just run wild for months and months there? And why?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
And you guys have the gall to talk about the retards coming out of the Misc? What other treats do you have hiding in the gimp closet?

I mean, our retards...your retards...we treat them all the same, you know?

One of our current new posters is this dude, who I am starting to feel may be mentally handicapped

Not Nirgon Nirgon but the other guy

1726346890701-png.545996

LOL

But I'll say one thing for Mr Sox, he may be a fucking lulcow but he didn't come in and start arguments in the first 5m

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Too bad Ossoi Ossoi is locked up in the Rickshaw, otherwise he could come in here and tell the new folks about his 25" waist, 4% bodyfat, ripped Asian physique underneath his leather gimpsuit, as he chases his OnlyFans Dom around Europe on orgy weekends?

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

...oh yeah, can't leave out him doing lines of coke off of a dog's dick. I think that was him, right?

C'mon @Lightning Lord Rule bring out the gimp!

giphy.gif

Well LRR didn't want to let Ossoi Ossoi go free so all I can do is repost his (incredibly tame) response

Erronius Erronius all those bb folk will disappear back to the misc in a few days as soon as it's back up.

The only people that stay here are the worst of the worst like bodhy and bad take bald brah

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Who was/is the most mentally ill miscers? Also how the fuck did so many alts and trolls just run wild for months and months there? And why?
the last time i check bb, they were running vbulletin 4,

which is almost over 15years old, the latest version 6

look at this shit, if you scroll back on their updates
67a4be829250345603a4093caf6b008b.png

page 10 there are so many exploits

a literal child script kiddie could wreck shit (or maybe thats why shit is always broken) for funzies

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
the last time i check bb, they were running vbulletin 4,

which is almost over 15years old, the latest version 6

look at this shit, if you scroll back on their updates
67a4be829250345603a4093caf6b008b.png

page 10 there are so many exploits

a literal child script kiddie could wreck shit (or maybe thats why shit is always broken) for funzies
Lmao what a POS pissant company bb is.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Are miscers only allowed to post in this refugee camp thread? Or we get banned if we post misc style threads on the forum?

There is a politics section here that we can post in, but you don't have access to it. You automatically earn 10 latinum every day and you have to wait I think ~30 days to earn enough latinum to use to as currency to purchase a pass into the politics section. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
someone said he was trying just the other day - I asked him what the alt names were and I don't think he responded with those. But I would be curious.

I don't think it was Bodhy though. Some 2022 join date I never heard of posted a screenshot in the glitch thread that said they were rejected from FOH and the reason was "no bodhys allowed"

I was like lmao.

I mean, it could have been bodhy posting from an alt he never used before on misc.

• 3Like

Cleveland

Golden Squire
I don't think it was Bodhy though. Some 2022 join date I never heard of posted a screenshot in the glitch thread that said they were rejected from FOH and the reason was "no bodhys allowed"

I was like lmao.

I mean, it could have been bodhy posting from an alt he never used before on misc.
could be more than one person trying to join here

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There is a politics section here that we can post in, but you don't have access to it. You automatically earn 10 latinum every day and you have to wait I think ~30 days to earn enough latinum to use to as currency to purchase a pass into the politics section. Maybe someone else can explain it better.
should be 28days, like the zombie movie

we USED to give a pass to your bb's that were vetted by Masakari Masakari

but he was vetted faggots like bodhy, fate, etc

so yea, no more vetting

• 4Like