BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They got some good drugs over at MSNBC

Edit: shit. I thought I was in politics section.

Fuck it. At this point I hope Harris wins. The reality is Trump only holds back the same outcome by a few years at best. The civil war needs to kick off while I'm young enough to still boogaloo.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

northernlights7

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck it. At this point I hope Harris wins. The reality is Trump only holds back the same outcome by a few years at best. The civil war needs to kick off while I'm young enough to still boogaloo.

The U.S. is far too fat and comfy for a civil war. We'll just continue to slowly become a bigger and bigger welfare commie state like Europe before us, and we'll do nothing but become more conditioned to become more and more dependent on the government as a collective.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Blumpf really sucked in that debate (as expected) and now it looks like Harris got a bump in the swing state polls. Guy went full retard multiple times and let himself get triggered hard as always.

This will be 2 straight elections now where Blumpf winds up beating himself against a pathetic opponent

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Imbecile

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
Blumpf really sucked in that debate (as expected) and now it looks like Harris got a bump in the swing state polls. Guy went full retard multiple times and let himself get triggered hard as always.

This will be 2 straight elections now where Blumpf winds up beating himself against a pathetic opponent
Its not looking great hes down like 5+ in key battleground states and down 1 in others

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Take it to the pol section, or don't post it. If you're still waiting for access there, tough shit, suck it up and wait.

All pol type discussion is put in there so this site is less likely to draw the ire of the authorities. This is me asking nicely, don't make me ask differently than this.
Thanks

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ClivesTriceps

Trakanon Raider

This liberal retard made it over here?

• 4Like