BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

CalmWind

Golden Squire
Shit has been in a ‘broken’ state for years lol

Sure, but it was still functional. Now it's inoperable and they removed the link to it, indicating they aren't going to fix it.

I wonder if they want free IT to maintain just the forum. I enjoy that place, being the only place on the internet that has a masculine userbase in the old phpbb forum style from the early internet...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
spanked it to her the other day in honor of her birthday. She was the biker chick in Pee Wee's Big Adventure too. And probably the cover girl of that Tom Waits album. She dated Elvis

1726715469115.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Why doesn't bbcom just kill the servers, why are they still allowing misc to hang around in a broken state??
It’d be nice if one of those potato mods/admin would say something.

It’s like they ripped the forum out and are leaving it in limbo. What does it not being updated mean?

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

yabbayabba

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why doesn't bbcom just kill the servers, why are they still allowing misc to hang around in a broken state??
Remember the last time it was down and the paid Bodyspace mobile app went down too? I get the feeling their app is using the forum Bodyspace as the database for it. They need to keep the forums up so that Bodyspace is still available. If they can figure out a way to get Bodyspace separated from the forum without losing the data that's probably when the forum will go down for good. I'd imagine they aren't saying anything as the forum has enough chimp outs that if those retards knew it was the end of days they'd be posting all kinds of illegal shit.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Remember the last time it was down and the paid Bodyspace mobile app went down too? I get the feeling their app is using the forum Bodyspace as the database for it. They need to keep the forums up so that Bodyspace is still available. If they can figure out a way to get Bodyspace separated from the forum without losing the data that's probably when the forum will go down for good. I'd imagine they aren't saying anything as the forum has enough chimp outs that if those retards knew it was the end of days they'd be posting all kinds of illegal shit.
Yeah it seems like they’ve been messing with stuff for a while. They made us private for a year+. I’m guessing to protect the covid narrative.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

Shit has been in a ‘broken’ state for years lol

Sure, but it was still functional. Now it's inoperable and they removed the link to it, indicating they aren't going to fix it.

I wonder if they want free IT to maintain just the forum. I enjoy that place, being the only place on the internet that has a masculine userbase in the old phpbb forum style from the early internet...

It’d be nice if one of those potato mods/admin would say something.

We had this discussion a few pages back and my response is below.... JFL

I'm in violent agreement with you kind sir but BB.com is such a weird, and retarded company, that literally anything is possible...

• 6Like

coast2coastam

Golden Knight of the Realm
How many of you guys are on miscreformed?

I figured MiscMathematician running it would be perfect because he's a good programmer, but he's already annoyed with the userbase lol

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf

havoc00

Trakanon Raider

I figured MiscMathematician running it would be perfect because he's a good programmer, but he's already annoyed with the userbase lol
this is just easier to post on no slight to his forum but ill prob just stick on here unless that shit really gets poppin

• 5Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
yea a former programmer it dude from bb.com posted in the discord months ago cliffs the code is in shambles everything breaks if u touch it, the people who knew how to navigate it are long gone, didnt leave notes or anything for the next people

• 5Like
  • 1Pathetic

Luc1fer

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I didn't bother because I figured all the incels would end up there. Good to see you posting.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>

I figured MiscMathematician ru

I signed up the first day because MM is a great guy but it's already terrible; filled with larpers, peadoughs and incels...

I doubt anything could get me to go there now!

• 4Like

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
I signed up the first day because MM is a great guy but it's already terrible; filled with larpers, peadoughs and incels...

I doubt anything could get me to go there now!
I specifically asked him if he was going to keep those kind of fukheads out of his place, but guess not.

• 4Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I specifically asked him if he was going to keep those kind of fukheads out of his place, but guess not.

My understanding was that he was not too worried about it because he thought it was a temp location until the misc came back. He even said that he would go to a paid site if the misc completely died and he had the number of users...

Looks like it spun out of control and so now, he'd have to decimate the user base to clean it up. Also, hard to get traction with people bouncing around between Deadmisc, NuMisc, 50 miscords including one from SandeepSpeaks! JFC

• 5Like

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
My understanding was that he was not too worried about it because he thought it was a temp location until the misc came back. He even said that he would go to a paid site if the misc completely died and he had the number of users...

Looks like it spun out of control and so now, he'd have to decimate the user base to clean it up. Also, hard to get traction with people bouncing around between Deadmisc, NuMisc, 50 miscords including one from SandeepSpeaks! JFC
discord is good and bad it can be fun for a few days but its just too much, ill just stick on here, and a few other forums, but these type of fourms are def dying out

• 4Like